· RSS Newsfeed How-to
· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
retroKOffline
Post subject: m64p v2021.6.6  PostPosted: Jun 07, 2021 - 05:29 PM
Site Admin

m64p (mupen64plus + GLideN64 + a GUI) wurde aktualisiert. Es nutzt mupen64plus-gui, ein neues mupen64plus Frontend das in Qt5 geschrieben wurde. Es unterstützt verschiedene Features wie Spielstandverwaltung, pausieren und Screenshots. m64p beinhaltet das Grafik-Plugin GLideN64.

m64p (mupen64plus + GLideN64 + a GUI) uses mupen64plus-gui, a brand new mupen64plus frontend written in Qt5. It supports all thing things you’d expect from a frontend (savestate management, pausing, screenshots, etc..). m64p comes bundled with GLideN64 for the graphics plugin. It should give you the best out-of-the-box experience available for N64 gaming.

Quote:
  • GLideN64 (and Angrylion Plus) has been replaced by ParaLLEl-RDP
    You can read about ParaLLEl-RDP here: https://www.libretro.com/index.php/category/parallel/
  • Special thanks to @Themaister, who wrote ParaLLEl-RDP and @mudlord, who ported it to the mupen64plus API spec
  • The emulator now requires Vulkan 1.1 to run. This means if you have an Intel GPU, you generally need a Skylake or newer processor. If you have an Nvidia GPU, you generally need it to be Kepler series or newer. If you have AMD, I have no idea. You may want to update your graphics drivers if it's not working.
  • By default, ParaLLEl-RDP displays the game in native resolution, you can change this by going to Settings->Core and Video Settings->ParaLLEl Video->Upscaling, and changing the value of "1" to "2", "4", or "8".
  • I understand that this will be very exciting news for some, and for others, it will be disappointing. ParaLLEl-RDP has higher system requirements than GLideN64. I know some people will wonder why I didn't just include both. From the beginning, I set out to create a very easy-to-use, accurate emulator. Since the dawn of time, the plugin system has been a source of complexity and confusion in the N64 scene. Most of all, I am creating an emulator that I enjoy using.I am trying to reduce the complexity and provide an accurate and playable emulator for a majority of people. It's not going to be perfect for everyone. Both Project64 and RetroArch provide good N64 emulators that include GLideN64 bundled in.Please report any bugs you find here: https://github.com/loganmc10/m64p/issuesAs always, if you are able, please consider subscribing to the Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/m64p

Related links:
[ Frontend Downloads ]

Reply with quote Back to top
JuttarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 07, 2021 - 06:10 PM
Retromeister

Die neue Version hat heute bestimmt ziemlich viel Staub aufgewirbelt. Ich selbst hab' mich noch nicht getraut, sie auszuprobieren.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: