Eine neue Version des Amiga Emulators WinFellow ist erschienen.
A new version of the Amiga emulator WinFellow has been released.
There is a new public release of WinFellow v0.5.8 in the GitHub releases section; it had been published earlier as release candidate 1.Compared to the earlier version 0.5.7, the following changes are included in this build:New features
- support for RDB hardfiles was implemented; while creating a new hardfile from the WinFellow GUI still creates “plain” hardfiles, a Rigid Disk Block can be created using tools like HD Toolbox
- the default naming scheme for filesystem devices has been changed from DHx: to FSx: to avoid naming conflicts with existing RDB hardfiles
- a 64 bit build is now provided; the NSIS installer will install either the 32 or 64 bit version depending on the operating system that is used
- improved handling of hardware interrupts and blitter delays; fixes freezes that could occur during installation of Workbench in earlier 0.5.x versions
- fix wrong selection of render function after return from menu when application did not write to bplcon0 every frame; fixes garbled graphics in a Legend cracktro when returning from menu
- replaced alternating patterns for unmapped memory with proper random numbers
- CLR reads before write; fixes loading of Outrun and a fast-mem test in Last Ninja 2
- improve delay caused by logging in screen-mode enumeration (could amount to many seconds with multiple screens)
- running in an environment with very slow graphics framerate, like a VM, could cause a deadlock; set wait time after event reset to avoid race condition
- fix an issue where screenshots would occasionally not be taken in Direct3D graphics mode; this may also have impacted the ability to use Amiga Forever’s clipping editor
- fix an issue where applying a new model preset would leave multiple blitter radio buttons selected
- project files were updated to Visual Studio 2019 using the toolset v141_xp
- the February 2010 DirectX SDK dependency was eliminated
- IPF Access API files were updated to the latest version, and support for it was enabled in 64 bit builds
See the included file ChangeLog.txt for a full list of changes, including minor bug fixes which may not be listed above.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]