Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new betaversion of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- UNPK and PACK instructions (very rarely used) had code like "v = read_from_address(x) + read_from_address(y)" which has undefined function call execution order in C.
- 68030 MMU MOVEM to memory access fault retry special case fixed (b
. Amix boots normally again.
- 68030 MMU unaligned data access retries always used aligned access. (b
- AGA 32/64-pixel FMODE BPLxDAT writes are also now emulated accurately. Behavior is same as sprites, FMODE=3: first 16 pixels are last bus data, remaining 48 pixels are duplicate of written data. FMODE=2: first 16 pixels bus data, last 16 pixels written data. FMODE=1: written data duplicated. (Last bus data is first word of copper MOVE to BPLxDAT if copper was used to write to BPLxDAT). Writing to BPLxDAT when FMODE=3 and then lowering FMODE disables last 32 pixels (like sprites do) but this is not yet emulated.
- Yet another undocumented AGA bitplane special case. When FMODE=1/2 and modulo is added, bit 1 carry is ignored, for example 0x102 + 0x12 = 0x110. FMODE=3: same except bit 2 carry is ignored. This can only happen if bitplane pointer and/or modulo is "unaligned", not integer divisible by fetch size. Quite useless feature because unaligned bitplane pointers will always result in corrupted display. But at least (corrupted) display is now 100% accurate.
- Debugger memwatch points detected also debugger read or write accesses.
- Multi Evolution v2.2 ROM added. Does not seem to be RDB compatible, probably only v3.0+ are RDB compatible.
68030 MMU is still reported as having problems in some Next OS versions (Previous emulator) but I can't duplicate any problems with my usual test images (not even Amix). Please test any existing Linux/NetBSD etc.. in 68030 mode and report any differences between this beta and last official version.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]