- Fixed A2386SX default video mode configuration, it is software controlled, not jumper like in older models. Fixes unexpected "Invalid configuration information" BIOS messages.
- Added A2386SX-only hack to enable working 1.4M floppy images, I assume it thinks connected drive is Amiga
1760k drive and it programs FDC to use 720k (1.4M half speed) bit rate.
- Autodetect *.ima PC disk images inside archives.
- Increased IDE emulation multiple transfer support from 64 blocks to 128 blocks (Max possible).
- Universal XTIDE BIOS load address is now user configurable. (Exxxx does not work in AT systems)
- x86 IDE emulation used wrong byte swapping mode if data port width was 16/32-bit (AT systems)
- Added support for IDE emulation edge triggered interrupts. ISA bus uses edge triggered interrupts, Fixes A2386SX IDE configuration hang.
- Only first non-autoconfig "board" was initialized if more than one was configured (for example both x86 AT IDE and XT IDE controller was enabled)
- Write-protect 0xDC000 region from Amiga-side writes if it is used by XTIDE Universal BIOS. This address conflicts with Amiga-PC shared memory space but fortunately it seems only beginning of this space is actually used for Amiga-PC communication.
- XTIDE Universal BIOS hardware is now correctly emulated.
- Per-monitor high DPI update caused repeated GUI re-open in some situations.
CPU modes now use DOSBox
hardware timer emulation, fixes A2386SX floppy access delays.
- Added all currently available bridgeboard BIOS ROMs to ROM scanner.
- Cleaned up internal expansion ROM selection code.
NOTE: Nearly all previously created DOS HD images are not supported anymore due to wrong byte swapping. They need to be created from scratch.
Toni Wilen is online now