Der N64 Emulator für MacOS - sixtyforce - ist in einer neuen Version erhältlich.
A new version of sixtyforce, a N64 emulator for Mac OS X has been released.
0.9.7 has been released!
Along with a ton of bug fixes, this version adds automatic update notifications so you´ll never miss an update again. Check out the release notes for more information.
This version fixes a ton of bugs that were reported, so if you find any more please send them in.
This version requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later on an Intel Mac.
What´s new in this version:
* Added automatic version checking and update notifications.
* Implemented new dsp instructions.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent the graphics plugin from loading.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when a usb device was unplugged.
* Fixed a bug that could cause sixtyforce
to crash on startup.
* Fixed a bug that caused really old freeze states to not restore reliably.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the video window from being cleared when the emulator was reset.
* Fixed some bugs with Leopard compatibility.
* Fixed minor problems with window resizing on Lion and Mountain Lion.
* Fixed some dsp branching bugs.
* Other minor tweaks.
[ N64 Emus ][ N64 Infos ][ N64 Plug-Ins ]