Eine neue version vom Atari 2600 Emulator Stella wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the Atari 2600 emulator Stella has been released.
Stella release 3.7.1 for Linux, MacOS X and Windows is now available.
Note: because of TIA changes, the state file format has changed again, and old state files will not work with this release.
* Improved TIA emulation with ROMs that have too few or too many scanlines; the output is now more accurate compared to a real TV. Special thanks to Omegamatrix of AtariAge for test ROMs in this area.
* Modified hotkey for "Change console palette" (Control-f) to also change the display properties of the TIA. This allows you to switch between NTSC/PAL/SECAM (and variant) modes dynamically. Related to this, added Shift-Control-f key to step backwards through the available modes.
* Added ´64in1´ and ´128in1´ multicart bankswitching schemes, which work the same as the 2in1/4in1/etc ones (Control-r switches to each consecutive game in the ROM).
* Fixed several bugs in DPC+ bankswitching scheme, including ability to load and save state files. As well, ROMs now work correctly after console format autodetection.
* Fixed bugs in handling relative filenames on the commandline, introduced in the last release. The new functionality should be much more robust.
[ Atari 2600 Emus ][ Ataris Geschichte ]