· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
retroKOffline
Titel: Remakes_VMs: Crazy Chewy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/  BeitragVerfasst am: 20.09.2011, 14:53 Uhr
Site Admin

Madrigal hat einen neuen Simulator veröffentlicht: Crazy Chewy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/1.00

Madrigal has released a new simulator for Crazy Chewy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/1.00.

Zitat:
September 19th, 2011
I´m proud to release the simulator of a very rare tabletop, which I consider a masterpiece, that´s VTech´s Pacman! Coding the simulator has been quite hard, specially because I really wanted to keep the source code as "clean" and readable as possible - and it also includes a few (quite simple) A.I. routines.
The game is:

- Crazy Chewy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/1.00 (Standard 4, final) + source code

Unfortunately the program lacks the instructions manual browser. Please contact me if you own the original game with manual and you´re willing to contribute by providing scans of it!
I´m also releasing new versions of the following games, with bug-fixes to routines which manage the display of score/time:
- Donkey Kong (Nintendo, Multi Screen) S4/1.06 (Standard 4, minor bug-fix)
- Chicky Woggy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/1.02 (Standard 4, minor bug-fix)
- Chicky Woggy (VTech, Arcade Time & Fun) S4/1.03 (Standard 4, minor bug-fix)
Grab all the games, as well as the new "MADrigal CD Collection" version 56, from the usual download page.
Don´t miss next week´s update: I´m now coding a brand new simulator of yet another VTech game: Baseball!

(via Try2Emu)

Related links:
[ Weitere Remakes und VMs ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024