Eine neue Beta des Amiga Emulators WinUAE in Version 2.1.0 (vormals 2.0.2) wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE 2.1.0 (formerly 2.0.2) has been released.
- fixed blank RTG fullscreen 8-bit modes if "Match host and RTG color depth if possible" was enabled
- D3D RTG performance improved when whole screen gets refreshed (see below for more info)
- fixed original extended adf (factor 5 images) handling (broke in b11)
- command line parsing heap corruption fix (2.0.0 bug but only caused problems randomly)
- added "minimize when focus is lost" option to misc panel (for example if you want to emulate fullscreen alt-tab in windowed or full window modes)
- always capture mouse when fullwindow mode gains focus (like real fullscreen mode does)
- D3D Null filter does memory copy again because it might be faster (D3D internally uses "doublebuffered" textures if it is told that texture data will be completely rewritten. This prevents GPU stall if previous frame is still being rendered)
[ Amiga Emus ]