Playnite ist ein Open Source Spielemanager und -launcher, der u.a. Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net und Uplay unterstützt.
Playnite is an Open source video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net and Uplay. Including game emulation support, providing one unified interface for your games.
This version is only available as auto-update. Offline installer is officially only available for version 8.11!
- Battle.net: Added support for Diablo 2 Resurrected, Crash Bandicoot 4 and Blizzard Arcade Collection
- Updated localizations
- Steam games from different disk drives not imported correctly
- Leaking process handles when tracking play time
- Installed Origin games not being detected and launched properly
- Incorrect metadata downloaded for some Epic games
- Import of installed GOG games fails sometimes
- Fullscreen mode dialogs are not rendered properly after exiting a game
- Epic client not being detected as installed
- Battle.net authentication not working properly
- Authentication using Google account doesn't work
As with 8.12, this version is only available as an update after you install 8.11. I can't make full installers available on the website (or github) because browsers and AV software will complain that Playnite is a virus, because these builds are not signed...
[ Frontend Downloads ]