Eine neue Version des Atari 2600 Emulators Stella wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the Atari 2600 emulator Stella has been released.
November 2, 2020Stella release 6.4 for Linux, macOS and Windows is now available.
- Added basic (entire and single line only) text cut/copy and paste.
- Added color parameters to 'Custom' palette.
- Some improvements to AtariVox-USB adaptor functionality:
- Made serial port used for an AtariVox-USB adaptor editable.
- Autodetection of serial ports no longer messes up devices plugged into other serial ports.
- Added CPU load stats to debugger. Related to this, added debugger pseudo-registers '_ftimreadcycles' and '_fwsynccycles' to show the number of cycles since the start of frame under certain circumstances (see manual for more details).
- Fixed bug with aspect correction and fullscreen mode; snapshots from such a mode are now pixel-exact.
- Fixed a bug that caused CDF ROMs to crash on the Retron77 and reduced ARM emulation performance for CDF ROMs on other platforms.
- Fixed crash with missing or incorrectly sized SaveKey data file, and with certain functions not working (erase pages, erase entire EEPROM).
- Fixed Atari mouse autodetection.
- Fixed bug in ROM launcher, with last ROM selected not being remembered when exiting and re-entering a directory.
[ Atari 2600 Emulatoren ][ Ataris Geschichte ]