Eine neue Version des NES Emulators puNES wurde für Linux und Windows veröffentlicht.
The NES emulator puNES for Linux and Windows (SDL) has been updated.
- Added support for the UNIF mapper UNIF DREAMTECH01.
- Fixed mapper MMC5 and 213.
- Added support for NSFe format.
- Added OpenBSD support.
- Added support for IPS, BPS and XDELTA patches.
- It's possible to patch the ROM through 3 ways:
If more than one patch is present in the compressed file, it will always be possible to select which one to apply. In order to automatically apply a patch to a ROM, in addition to method 1) it is also possible to create a compressed archive that contains both the ROM and the patch. In this case the name of the ips file isn't important (example : compressed file contain "Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].nes" and "adv.ips").
- 1) rename the patch with the same name as the ROM and copy it to the same directory where the ROM is present (example: if "Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].nes" is the name of the ROM, rename the patch in "Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].ips")
2) drag it to the emulator window (compressed patches are supported)
3) apply it via the "Apply Patch" item in the File menu (compressed patches are supported)
- Rewritten the UI for the settings.
- Added the compatibility of the UI for High DPI.
- Rewritten and uniformed GFX stack.
- Increased performance by 20%/30%.
- Dropped out dependencies from SDL and QT4 libraries.
- Now it's necessary that QT5 have compiled with support for SVG (and OpenGL for OpenGL version).
- Fixed the management of VSync (when you change this option you need to restart the emulator to apply it correctly).
- Added the ability to change shader parameters if supported by the shader.
- Added a palette editor.
- Added in Video Settings an option to show FPS.
- Eliminated a lot of unnecessary code.
- Fixed many many bugs and increased the accuracy of emulation.
[ NES Emulatoren ][ NES Infos ]