Notable changes since the last bi-weekly build:
* Fixed idle
skipping in the JITIL build.
* Fix handling of various pad modes Luigi´s Mansion finally has correct triggers
* Some possibly major speed boosts to the JITIL build (try with ProfiledReJIT = True in [Core] section of Dolphin.ini)
* More intuitive scaling/resolution settings for the OpenGL
* Mad hax included to patch Wave Race: Blue Storm
* Improvements to Wii file handling: some VC games (Zelda: A Link to the Past!) can succeed where they didn´t before.
Also fixed other things, probably too numerous to mention.
* OpenGL: fix leaking of fragment shaders
* Some improvements to the wii dvd device, can almost boot from wii menu
* File platform is shown in the gamelist, and it is a sortable category.
* WAD files can be shown in the gamelist
* Framelimiter added (from Iulius)
* Added ability to tack on custom shaders in the OpenGL
...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.