· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
retroKOffline
Titel: Frontends: GoMAME v2.3  BeitragVerfasst am: 14.07.2008, 10:30 Uhr
Site Admin

GoMAME ist ein weiteres Windows Frontend für MAME.

GoMAME is another MAME frontend for Windows. Thanks to 1Emulation.com for the news.

Zitat:
v2.3 Changes (Full history is in the source read.me)
============
Another long year, and I didn´t even update this to the current version of MAME. This version goes up to build 117 of MAME. In 117u2, the INI file handling was changed, so I have left that for the next version. If you are using mamepp, and are newer than 117, you will need to manually copy your mamepp.ini created by GoMAME to mame.ini. Other than catching up on the configuration changes for 117, Top and Bottom placement of the screenshot and history info were re-implemented, along with auto-resizing of the screenshot and a grab bar so you can control the size of the database grid versus the screenshot area yourself. No more bouncing around of the side image.

Revision Log

============

[2.3]

Put the Top and bottom placement of the screenshot/history fields back in, which only worked because I put in a splitter bar, and changed the screenshots to not bounce the database grid around. I did cheat a little, and rather than putting the screenshot/screenshotname/history objects in a container and letting the splitter manage them, I just threw in a routine to manage them manually. If you did change the form, you could probably remove a lot of code.

[2.2]

Minor changes to the XML parsing - MAME changed it´s output slightly, and since I stopped using the DOM because it was too slow, my own parser needed a little beefing up.

[2.1]

Removed the built-in XML handling for the database rebuild - I was getting inordinate delays on smaller systems as the Borland routines spent time loading and unloading the entire file into memory. Also re-wrote the GetMameVer routine to allow for some extra stuff the mamepp -help option seems to be putting out.

[2.0]

Extended the field size for players, to support the additional information available in nplayers.ini. Modified the database build to parse that file if found, and added a menu option to load it independently.

Added a new blob field to the database for "recommended games". At present the field is fixed at database build with data from history.dat, though it could easily be made available for edits. That would open up a can of worms for saving the updates across MAME builds, however. Also added the "Recommended" filter to limit the game list to a small subset of games.

Related links:
[ Frontend Downloads ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024