JMEBoy ist ein Game Boy Emulator für Handys mit J2ME.
JMEBoy is a Game Boy emulator available for mobile phones using J2ME.
Release Name: JMEBoy 1.1
The jar archive contains the compiled code of the JMEBoy project. The jad file contains a decription of the contents of the jar file and is needed on some devices.
This release is only for usage on mobile devices supporting J2ME with MIDP 2.0. Use the latest Android release for a version that can be used on Android-based mobile devices.
After uploading the jar file to your mobile device, you should be able to run the emulator. On some devices the jad file is also required to be transferred to the mobile device.
You may optionally execute the following steps to include Gameboy programs into the archive, prior to transferring it to the mobile device:
- Rename the .jar file replacing the .jar by a .zip
- Add the Gameboy ROMs (.gbc,.gb,.cgb) you want to be able to run to the programs folder and add these programs to the programs.txt file.
- Rename the archive replacing the .zip by a .jar
If your device supports the FileConnection API, then you may omit this step and instead transfer the programs to the file system of your mobile device and use the "Search Programs" menu entry to make these programs available to the emulator.
In case that you modify the jar archive as described above, you may not use the downloaded jad file as the file size information it contains is then incorrect!
The javadoc zip file is meant for those who are interested in the class structure of the application, i.e. rather developers than end users.
1.1 (based on SVN rev. 87)
- enable suspend and resume for the emulator (feature request ID 1972555)
- fixed a lot of bugs, improving compatibility with existing Gameboy ROMs
- avoid hangups when a user denies access to a Gameboy ROM file (bug ID 1991536)
- fixed the problem that some phones tried twice to load a game (bug ID 1986194)
- fixed the problems that existed on some phones with the image buttons (bug ID 1984843)
- added a screen scaling setting
- fixes screen size being calculated incorrectly on the Sony Ericsson G900 (bug ID 1984841)
[ Game Boy Emus ][ Game Boy Infos ]