GMAMEUI ist ein SDLMAME Frontend für den GNOME Desktop. GMAMEUI basiert auf dem, mittlerweile nicht mehr weiterentwickelten GXMame.
GMAMEUI is an SDLMAME frontend for the GNOME desktop. GMAMEUI is a fork of the defunct GXMame project.
0.2.2 (released 15 May 2008) adds the following features:
* Fixed bug which caused ROMs not to be filtered in Availability filter categories (bug 1962183)
* Remove a number of non-visible columns from the TreeView store, resulting in a speed up when populating the ROM list
* Code cleanup, remove redundant code, fixed some compile/run-time GTK warnings
* Removed Drivers as a filters category for 2 second improvement when starting
* Replaced g_list_insert_sorted with g_list_append when adding a ROM to the gamelist, which was unnecessary and cost 2 seconds on startup
* Fixed setting ROM- and executable-specific menu and toolbar items sensitive when no ROM and/or executable is selected
[ Frontend Downloads ]