Eine weitere Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde veröffentlicht.
Another beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE has been released.
NOTE: Do not use filters, do not use vsync.
- real 8-bit RTG mode work (fullscreen only)
- buffer overflow in floppy image favorite shortcut code
- disappeared Z2 fast ram amount box is back
- Z3 but no RTG RAM allocation failure fixed
- Picasso96 BltPattern and BltTemplate COMPLEMENT-mode uses now native code
- Picasso96 "new" mode is now Windows 2000 compatible. NOTE: this is not 100% correct yet, graphics errors possible. W2K workaround mode is also slower than Windows XP+ mode
- Picasso96 RectFill() optimization (2x speedup here)
- some mode switching crashes/graphics errors fixed
- write warning to log if blitter is forced off in devs:monitors/uaegfx
- 8-bit modes removed from display-panel GUI
. Native (custom chipset) display modes need at least 16-bit color depth now. RTG 8-bit still supported.
[ Amiga Emus ]