MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
kinst0116u3gra [Zsolt Vasvari]
Changed system1 driver back to using SN7489A. [Lord Nightmare]
Fixed the road graphics, fixed the rest of the missing gfx, added
collision detection, and added save states to the changela driver.
Also fixed the colors. [Adam Bousley]
Changed all drivers to use the mame_timer_* calls. Deprecated the
old double-based timer calls. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Changes the last few instances of rand() to mame_rand() and added a
#define to prevent it from being used again. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Made many of the static info_list*() functions in clifront.c public.
Fixed regression crashes in maxaflex.c, megadriv.c, monzagp.c,
tetriunk.c, and gticlub.c. [Atari Ace]
Some more TIA graphics and sound improvements: [Wilbert Pol]
- INPT4 and INPT5 are now read when needed instead of by a timed
function. This removes the need for the tia_init_pal function.
- Improved handling of the HMOVE functionality
- Added code to reduce the flickering caused by some Atari 2600 games
- Improved the sound poly generation.
- Improved the handling of POLY5_DIV3 sound mode.
Updated djboy driver: [Phil Stroffolino]
- support for djboyj; same MCU, but ROM banking bits need to be XOR´d
- fixed state handling for game over/win transitions
- fixes for dipswitches
- added coinage support
Fixed a few places where driver code was not properly hooked up.
Most cases were benign, but in a couple of instances, save state
support was disconnected, and in one case it fixes a potential crash.
Fixed regression in Space Raider. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Improved frameskip behavior in the Gaelco 3d driver. [couriersud]
Fixed palette regression in warpwarp/geebee. [Atari Ace]
Added support to chdman to cope with toc files created with cue2toc.
CPS3 updates: [David Haywood
- Corrected Clock speed, used idle
skipping instead of reducing the
- Optimized some GFX functions. It now only decodes RAM based tiles
when it needs to draw them, not every single time the data changes
- Added support for CD flashing
- Added support for alternate BIOS sets
- Changed code to use a custom render function
Found a number of additional encrypted opcodes for gussun. [robiza]
Simplified the internal handling of BIOS sets. Instead of there being
an extra structure, the BIOS information is now embedded in the ROM
definition for each BIOS. [Atari Ace]
Fixed 2nd player inputs in Millipede. [Mike Haaland]
Fixed crash in evilngt due to missing CD image. [R. Belmont
Fixed crash in cfarm/cclown due to out-of-bounds parameter.
Added stricter checking in cdrom.c to prevent crashes in games when
no CD-ROM is present. [R. Belmont
Fixed regressions in dkongjr and pestplce due to incorrect memory map
and rendering too many sprites. [couriersud]
Fixed SUBTARGET=tiny builds. [neoforma]
Hooked up P1 joystick inputs for P2 in Upright mode in a number of
black & white 8080 games. Removed cocktail settings for games where
it is not appropriate. Enabled dual player game in spclaser.
x64 compilation fixes: [Oliver Stoneberg]
- some VS2005 x64 warning fixes
- enables the x64 porting warnings in VS2005
- adds win_create_window_ex_utf8() to get rid of some
- removed win_extract_icon_utf8()
Improved color decoding in Irem M62 games. [Zsolt Vasvari]
and AGEMAME versions of the MPU4 code. Improved
Connect4 layout. Simplified much of the code.
[James Wallace, Atari Ace]
Improved the 6532riot timer implementation. Implemented irq
support. [Wilbert Pol]
Updates to the minx CPU core: [Wilbert Pol]
- Fixed TEST (94,95,96, and 97) instructions.
- Fixed 2 MOV instructions (BE and BF).
- Fixed one AND instruction (DC).
Simplified interrupt handling in the z80gb core. [Wilbert Pol]
Hooked up lamps in Afterburner 2 driver. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Fixed missing sound in PGM games. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Fixed Millipede sprites in cocktail mode. [Mike Haaland]
Fixed behavior of the RC filter in ddrible and ironhors. [couriersud]
Added wrap around x for sprites in the m92 driver.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Change Lanes [Adam Bousley]
DJ Boy [Phil Stroffolino]
New clones added
B.Rap Boys (World) [Brian Troha]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Final Godori [Pierpaolo Prazzoli