Eine neue Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde freigegeben.
A new beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE has been released.
- return SCSI-1 style inquiry response when using A590/A2091 SCSI emulation (Old HDToolbox compatibility fix)
- do not crash with "out of bounds" error if SCSI emulation tried to read/write non-existing HDF block(s)
- SCSI READ CAPACITY PMI-bit emulated, HDToolbox "Read configuration from drive" compatibility fix
- A3000 1.3 SuperKickstart support implemented (includes "bonus" code remapping to 0xf00000 area)
- JIT on/off switching via uae-configuration re-enables direct mode
- added MOVEC registers and PC to r debugger command
- A4091 ("A3090" says driver string in ROM...) Z3 card autoconfig and ROM loading implemented (pointless, no NCR53C710 SCSI chip emulation yet, same infinite loop as with A4000T KS3.1 built-in SCSI driver)
- A590/A2091 Guru ROM adapter emulated, driver does not yet work, uses not yet emulated WD33C93 features.
- real SCSI device support (via hardware emulation) is not really working. It isn´t so easy to implement after all..
- copper writes are now detected by memwatch break points (note: writes only, freeze not possible. copper is a special case)
[ Amiga Emus ]