Release 0.106, 27 May 2006
* Everything from MAME
0.106 (changes-mame.html) and
* Reverted a change that was intended to work around some Metacity
focus misbehavior but was causing all window managers to have focus
problems in fullscreen mode.
* Fixed a link error for messtest. (Arnaud G. Gibert)
* The clean68k target now removes libcpu.a, which fixes link errors for
successive builds made without a full clean. (Arnaud G. Gibert)
* Fixed an alignment bug in the OpenGL
driver which caused Defender,
and possibly other 16bpp games, to be skewed.
* The mouse is no longer automatically grabbed in fullscreen mode.
Bugzilla bug 877.
* Replaced fuzzy game name comparison with the method used by MAME
Windows, which lists approximate matches when an exact match isn´t
* A BadMatch error should no longer occur for the OpenGL
target in some
cases, such as when 16bpp mode is used with recent releases of the
binary NVIDIA driver.
* Fixed the tiny build target. (Mike Frysinger)
* Added CFLAGS for the Blackfin CPU. (Mike Frysinger)
* BUILD_ZLIB and BUILD_EXPAT can now be disabled without having to edit
the makefile. (Mike Frysinger)