· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
step1978Offline
Titel: GBA: VBA re-recording v18.1  BeitragVerfasst am: 25.05.2006, 20:07 Uhr
News Scout

Eine neue Version der VBA Modifikation VBA re-recording ist veröffentlicht worden.

A new version of the VBA modification VBA re-recording has been released: "This is a version of VBA 1.72 modified to have full re-recording support and be more convenient (and stable) to record with. "

I made a minor update after v18 (now v18.1) to address the Pokemon Gold/Silver time problem better, especially to display a message of about what time and date the ROM thinks it is. (I say "about" because the message shows it adjusted to your local time whereas the ROM gets it as GM time.) I´ve been able to watch the Silver and Gold movies somewhat reliably now without changing the system date. It might be only a temporary coincidence that it´s currently working for me, but I don´t see anything leftover in the code that can use the system time while a movie is open.

EDIT: I had forgotten to also update the mirror download until now. The About dialog will actually display "v18.1" in the version number if you have the version I´m talking about.

This is re-recording version 18, which:
- made throttle speeds below 6% not skip an extra frame when unpausing
- made maximized status of the window not get reset when loading a ROM
- made pressing a key that is set to as auto-held temporarily unhold the key
- added color-coded display of auto-hold and auto-fire input
-- white means pressed this frame, yellow means auto-held and pressed, red means auto-held but NOT pressed this frame, blue means auto-fired and NOT pressed this frame, and black means it´s NOT pressed but was displayed last frame
-- text display mode must be set to either "in game" or "on game" for this to work
- made mismatching ROM info display in red in the movie open dialog
- added "decimal display" option to the memory viewer, to show values as signed base 10 numbers
- made "automatic update" and "decimal display" settings save
-- the checkmark initial state is displayed wrong for non-defaults, but it´s saved
- fixed some code that was resetting the real-time clock of some games to current local time while playing a movie
-- it still desyncs sometimes for unknown reasons, but maybe less often now
- made the "too many search results" message in the cheat search dialog less misleading

Related links:

[ GBA Emus ][ GBA Infos ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024