BigPEmu ist ein neuer Atari Jaguar Emulator für Windows.
BigPEmu is a new Atari Jaguar emulator for Windows.
- Fix for some emulator state overrides not sticking when launching software via command line.
- Added interlaced display support. This is definitely not working the way it works on hardware, but it addresses the test case that Doug Engel was kind enough to send over.
- Added a "force horizontal overscan" option.
- Added an option to force Jaguar GD emulation, which enables bank switching even in ROM images smaller than 6MB.
- Added -localdata as a command line option.
- Changed the first visible column default. (applies to both NTSC and PAL)
- Fix for a 16-bit DAC write bug. (fixes one-sided audio in Super Burnout)
- Fix for a problem on the Blitter's SRCSHADE data path. Thanks to Doug Engel for reporting the BattleSphere bug which led to this fix.
- Fix for OP sometimes running over HDE, thanks to CJ Reboot for reporting the associated bug.
- Fix for input bindings sometimes not being picked up from per-game config files. This bug could also potentially cause game-specific bindings to "stick" and infect the global config bindings.
- Added variable-sized EEPROM support, thanks to CJ Reboot for providing some test cases. 512 byte and 2KB EEPROM settings are picked up from the MRQ file if it exists, otherwise any number of EEPROM address bits can be specified via the -eeprombits command line option.
- Added Jaguar GD bank switching support.
- Fix for exception-handled M68K reads in unmapped address space.
- Fix for Blitter not correctly wrapping cyan/red on add when ADDDSEL is set, thanks to Doug Engel for reporting the BattleSphere bug which led to this fix.
- Fix for Blitter not starting on the correct bit when block width is less than pixel size and phrase mode is not enabled, thanks to Doug Engel for reporting the BattleSphere bug which led to this fix.
- Going in for a major surgery tomorrow (2022/12/06), so expect that I'll be mostly unavailable and that there won't be any emulator updates for at least a couple of weeks.
- First public release!
[ Atari Jaguar Emulatoren ][ Jaguar Infos ]