bsnes-hd ist ein HD/Widescreen-Mod für bsnes von byuu mit Weiterentwicklungen von DerKoun und jdgleaver.
bsnes-hd is a mod of bsnes by byuu with further development by DerKoun and jdgleaver. It performs Mode 7 transformations (incl. HDMA) at up to 4 times the horizontal and vertical resolution.
- Fixed memory leak affecting every rendered frame (#70)
- Widescreen sizes are now rounded to increments of 8 to avoid misalignments (#60)
- Background color gradient smoothing now has a threshold to avoid blurring intended edges
- Some release build system tweaks (partially from #57 by Margen67)
- tweaked widescreen marker positions
- Fixed loading of settings (#45, #53)
- Default latency of WaveOut (the default audio on Windows) has been reduced to 128 (#58)
- Linux and Mac releases are now .tar.bz2 compressed to preserve the execute permissions (#37, #41)
- Mac releases now target macOS 10.14 (Mojave) (#40)
- Included settings file is no longer empty, but contains default input and hotkey settings
- The Windows and Linux packages now include the Super Metroid widescreen patch by ocesse as well as some sample setting overrides (partially by @wojpawlik)
- The core is back on the auto updater (by libretro team and community) (#56)
- The core is now also available for some systems as part of releases
- The "HD Windowing (experimental)" setting is now applied properly (#55)
- Support for GB/GBC roms in archives, Satellaview and MSU-1 SGB (by KickMeElmo in #69 (#46))
- The 4 "widescreen background" settings now allow specifying a line from which on up/downwards the background is widescreen as well as specifying cropping modes
- "WideScreen Marker" setting can now be set via 'm'
- "Mode 7 Perspective Correction" setting can now be set via 'P'
- "Overclock CPU" setting can now be set via 'O'
- Overrides are now properly removed when switching games and not accidentially saves in settings
- The '%'-character can now be used in override files to switch to and from comments
All provided as-is!"bsnes-hd beta" core for RetroArch available in the internal updater on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and Switch
[ SNES Emulatoren ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]