Swiss ist das schweizer Taschenmesser für GameCube Homebrew.
Swiss aims to be the ultimate utility for GameCube homebrew.
A bug that appeared in v0.4r775 preventing Game Boy Interface presets from working has been fixed.
Some interface rendering tweaks have been done, and using Swiss as igr.dol should now work again.
Compatibility with 10-15 years old Kingston SD cards has been fixed through a libOGC patch.@Extrems committed:
- Trigger IGR on game crash.
- Add __OSBootDolSimple signature found in Kururin Squash!
- Don't setup progressive scan for BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Use point sampling for upscaling banners.
- Fix UI projection matrix.
- Improve text downscaling quality.
- Apply pixel center fix.
- Fix crash when igr.dol overlap critical section of game executable.
- Fix .dol+cli files.
- Code space optimizations.
[ Gamecube Emulatoren ]