Post subject: DOSBox-X v0.82.22 (2019-09-14)
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 - 11:29 PM
AEP Team Member
Joined: Jul 04, 2004
Highscores in 11/2019
DOSBox-X ist ein Ableger von DOSBox, der den Fokus auf genaue Emulation legt und deutlich mehr Einstellungs- und Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten bietet. Hier gibt es den Download.
DOSBox-X is a fork of DOSBox. It has a focus on accurate emulation of the hardware and many more ways to tweak and configure the DOS virtual machine. You can download it here.
- Debugger "SM" command now accepts segment:offset
syntax for memory location to write.
- Fixed INT 21h AH=65h bug that returns DBCS table
for AH=4h that should return filename uppercase
- Configuration GUI property settings are now
shown in a single column wide list with scrolling.
- In the configuration GUI, help dialogs will now
present the help text as a scrollable region if
there is too much to fit on screen.
- dosbox.conf mixer rate will now accept any
sample rate from 4KHz to 192KHz instead of only
fixed specific sample rates.
- cascade interrupt ignore in service setting now
accepts true, false, and auto. "auto" is now the
default, and will choose true or false depending
on machine type for correct emulation either way.
It should no longer be necessary to add
"cascade interrupt ignore in service=true" to
your dosbox.conf every time you want to run a
PC-98 game properly.
- PC-98 FM board emulation will now load SOUND.ROM
into segment CC00h if available, if FM board
emulation is enabled.
- PC-98 INT 18h AH=30h updated to return AH=05h
AL=00h BH=00h if success, AH=00h AL=01h BH=01h
if failure. This is needed to get Puyo Puyo 2
to work, which for some reason fails if a call
to set 15KHz mode works.
- PC-98 LIO and SOUND BIOS entry points, while
still not implemented, have been updated to
print the name of the call according to an
- DOS FCB rename now supports renaming the
volume label as MS-DOS does.
- Fixed bug that prevented proper DOS FCB rename
if the FCB used to rename is extended.
- FAT filesystem driver updated to also store
updated volume label in the boot sector of the
partition, as per MS-DOS FAT standards.
- FCB create can now be used to set a FAT
filesystem label. MS-DOS LABEL.EXE works
- FAT filesystem driver now allows LABEL command
to change the FAT volume label of mounted disk
- DOS kernel updated to support basic FCB methods
of deleting/setting the volume label, at least
on local folder mounts.
- DOS kernel will now return the volume label of
FAT filesystems mounted from disk images.
- LABEL setting code fixed not to treat label as
if an 8.3 filename.
- LABEL is no longer a builtin shell command and
appears on drive Z: as LABEL.COM
- LABEL reimplemented to imitate MS-DOS behavior
with regard to how it handles the command line.
- File I/O checking and cleanup (Allofich)
- Integrated commits from mainline (Allofich)
- Handle errant IRQs as a real BIOS does. Also
remove r3263 workaround, as it's no longer
- Fix flag behavior of several shift/rotate
instructions, cause exceptions and fix
potential 'pop ss' problems
[ PC Emus / Virtual Machines ][ MAC Emulatoren ]