· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
hellboy_666Offline
Titel: Raine v0.64.5  BeitragVerfasst am: 21.06.2015, 00:02 Uhr
AEP Team Member

Eine neue Version des Arcade Emulators Raine wurde veröffentlicht.

A new version of the arcade emulator Raine has been published.

Zitat:
Currently waiting to be included into a new binary :
- aes bios support : at least it works, I can´t say I tested it a lot, it seems to completely ignore the dipswitches, but it´s probably normal (probably no dipswitches in these aes cabinets I guess).
- fixed the day of week for the neogeo calendar displayed when you choose "book keeping" (b+c+d at boot with unibios, and something equivalent with most other bioses I guess...). This clock is completely different from modern clocks in pcs. Nowdays clocks are synchronized using ntp over the network at a scale of 0.001s or sometimes even much less. This one is very unprecise, it increases its seconds everytime the display is updated, except the neogeo display is not exactly 60fps, it´s 59.2 fps approx, so it quickly gets out of sync ! Actually the role of this clock was only to keep track of how many times a given game was played and if continue was used on it, how much time and at which date. No need for a lot of precision for that, but it´s still quite surprising. Not talking about this year on 2 digits only in 199x, but I guess they didn´t actually care about the year at all in this case...
Anyway in raine this clock is initialized from the pc clock when you launch a game so you get the correct date in "book keeping", but I had forgotten the day of week, I thought it was computed, but no, it´s just read as well from the calendar chip. So this one comes also from the pc clock now, so you´ll get a precise calendar now ! Smile (totally useless, yes, I know !)
- Hum, except that I played at reproducing the level skipper in bublredux using a raine script for the other bublbobl clones. Oh well, the only thing I didn´t emulate is the sound effect produced when you change the level. It was just to check it can be done very quickly, and indeed, it´s very short to do ! For normal player it means there is a new cheat for all bublbobl clones, "skip this level", completely at the end of the list normally.

Oh well no urgent update then, but I guess I should make another binary anyway one day... !

Related links:
[ Arcade Multi Emus ][ Arcade Single Emus ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024