|Marat Fayzullin hat seinen MasterSystem, GameGear, SG-1000, SC-3000 und SF-7000 MasterGear for Android aktualisiert.
I have updated MasterGear-Android to version 3.3
today. Since I have got an ADT-1 AndroidTV box to test on, this version contains many optimizations for AndroidTV and other devices without touchscreens. The gamepad BACK key now exits the emulator, while pressing A+BACK will open the menu. The "Assign Keys" dialog has been redesigned to completely avoid the touchscreen use. I have also updated the banner image and added overscan border on AndroidTV devices
- Removed waveform interpolation for more realistic sound.
- Optimized app for AndroidTV, tested on the ADT-1 box.
- Added overscan border on AndroidTV devices.
- Added hints to the emulator and key mapping dialog.
- Fixed crashes on devices with no web browser (e.g. ADT-1).
- Replaced AndroidTV banner image.
- Enabled gamepad-only emulation interface.
- Press BACK on gamepad to exit emulation.
- Press MODE or BUTTON_A+BACK to open menu.
- Press BUTTON_X if you have no SELECT button.
- Press BUTTON_Y if you have no START button.
- Xperia CIRCLE button now acts as BUTTON_B.
- Redesigned key mapping dialog.
- Press same key twice to remove it from assignments.
- Press same key three times to confirm key mappings.
- DPAD_CENTER key no longer confirms key mappings.
[ SMS Emus ]