|Marat Fayzullin hat den Android Port seines MSX Emulators fMSX aktualisiert.
I have updated fMSX-Android
, my MSX
home computer emulator, to version 4.2
today. This version has been thoroughly optimized for AndroidTV
and other gamepad-only devices. Both File Selector and the emulator itself can now be used without touch screen
. I have also redesigned the key mapping dialog to make it fully usable for gamepad users. Finally, I have added the material-style floating action button to the File Selector. Pressing this button will rerun the last played game. If you do not like extra flotsam on your screen, simply uncheck the "General | Show Action Button"
option. See below for the complete change list, including all new button assignments.
- Added floating action button that starts the last played game.
- Added "Show Action Button" option to the Settings.
- Removed waveform interpolation for more realistic sound.
- Tested on ADT-1 and optimized for AndroidTV.
- Added overscan border on AndroidTV.
- Added hints to the emulator and key mapping dialog.
- Fixed crashes on devices with no web browser (e.g. ADT-1).
- Changed AndroidTV banner image.
- Redesigned key mapping dialog.
- Press same key twice to remove it from assignments.
- Press same key three times to confirm key mappings.
- DPAD_CENTER key no longer confirms key mappings.
- Enabled gamepad-only emulation interface.
- Press BACK on gamepad to exit emulation.
- Press MODE or BUTTON_A+BACK to open menu.
- Press BUTTON_L1 for MSX SHIFT key.
- Press BUTTON_R1 for MSX GRAPH key.
- Press BUTTON_X for MSX Systeminfos" target="_blank">MSX CONTROL key.
- Press BUTTON_Y to toggle virtual keyboard.
- Xperia CIRCLE button now acts as BUTTON_B.
- Enabled gamepad-only mode in File Selector.
- FIRE-R, FIRE-Y, and SELECT buttons open File Selector main menu.
- FIRE-X button opens File Selector navigation menu.
- FIRE-L button opens Gallery from the File Selector.
- FIRE-B button now exits File Selector.
[ MSX Emus ]