Eine neue Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE in Version 2.7.0 wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE 2.7.0 is available for testing.
- Enabled Cirrus Logic RTG VRAM size configuration. CL VRAM memory bank setups used by VRAM size detection code is now (partially) emulated, should be enough to support CGX and Picasso96.
- Fixed crash that usually happened when system was reset and if it caused immediate PAL/NTSC mode change. (2.5 or 2.6 bug)
- Removed some dead JIT code, "afterPic" and "indirectKS" comptrustxxx parameters that haven´t been used for ages.
- JIT MOVEM used direct mode if memory was direct capable but direct mode was disabled.
- Picasso IV VRAM is now always (*) in JIT indirect access mode. It can´t be made JIT Direct compatible due to multiple banks. Also P4 Z2 CGX 15/16 bit mode has graphics corruption if JIT Direct is enabled because of JIT issue that can´t be fixed. If same code is used to copy data from RAM and it is later used to copy data from VRAM, there is no way for JIT to detect that it should recompile it and use indirect mode instead of (incorrect for this bank) JIT direct mode. Other boards are very simple and can support JIT direct VRAM access.
- *) P4 Z3 mode includes now a hack that makes it JIT direct compatible. At least it seems to work..
- Cirrus emulation large basic copy blits are now 4x faster. (P96Speed horiz/vert scroll tests are not extremely slow anymore)
[ Amiga Emus ]