Marat Fayzullin hat eine weitere Version eines GameBoy Advance Emulator VGBA-Android veröffentlicht.
Marat Fayzullin has released another version of its GameBoy Advance emulator VGBA-Android.
This morning, I have released VGBA-Android 4.1.2
, a new version of my GameBoy Advance emulator:
The major new feature in this new version is the Record/Replay functionality
. You can now record your gameplay and "go back in time" by clicking the Replay button
. To start recording, select "Record" from the menu or click on the action bar button. You will see the recording indicator on your screen. When you want to go back, select "Replay" from the menu, or click on another action bar button: VGBA will show the playback indicator and start replaying your past moves.
As the menu started getting crowded, I merged Freeze/Restore functions
into a single menu item called "States"
. Cheat-related items, including Cheatopedia, can now be found under "Cheats", and the network play is controlled with a single "NetPlay" toggle item. There have been other small fixes and changes as well.
- Added Record/Replay feature letting you go back in time.
- Merged Freeze and Restore into single States dialog.
- Added State Exchange access to the States dialog.
- Collapsed all cheat-related menu items into single Cheats submenu.
- Collapsed all advanced menu items into single Advanced submenu.
- Made NetPlay a single checkable menu item.
- Added a checkbox to Enable Cheats menu item.
- Added Breath of Fire to the Cheatopedia.
[ GBA Emus ][ GBA Infos ]