· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
MasterPhWOffline
Titel: Diverse: higan v092 rerelease  BeitragVerfasst am: 14.01.2013, 22:12 Uhr
News Scout

byuu hat eine neue bugbereinigte Version seines Multi System (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance,Nintendo DS) und Subsystem (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) Emulators higan (ehemals bsnes) veröffentlicht.

byuu has (re)released his new version of his multi-system (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance,Nintendo DS) and subsystems (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) emulator higan (formally bsnes).

Zitat:
The first official release of higan has been posted. higan is the new name for bsnes, and it continues with the latter´s version numbering.

Note that as of now, bsnes still exists. It´s a module distributed inside of higan. bsnes is now specific to my SNES emulator.

Due to last minute changes to the emulator interface, and missing support in ananke, I wasn´t able to include Cydrak´s Nintendo DS emulator dasShiny in this build, but I hope to do so in the next release.

higan is very different from most emulators. I strongly recommend that you read the higan user guide, even if you are already familiar with bsnes and/or higan.

Also, for users of bsnes v091, please note that the game folder format has changed. Unfortunately, I do not yet have a tool ready to update your game folders. So you have two options: delete all games from ~/Emulation, or wait for a new version of purify before upgrading from v091 to v092. For users of bsnes v090 and earlier, you should be able to jump right in after having read the user guide.

Update:

I decided to take advantage of MinGW-w64´s ability to generate 32-bit Windows executables with the -m32 flag for v092. Apparently this was a mistake, as it produces executables that do not actually run on true 32-bit operating systems.

So I´ve uploaded new builds of higan, this time using the 32-bit MinGW to build the 32-bit release. I also took the opportunity to fix a few minor issues that were noted after the release. So if you´ve already downloaded higan v092, please download the updated version. Apologies for the inconvenience.

http://byuu.org/higan/
http://byuu.org/higan/user-guide/
http://code.google.com/p/higan/downloads/list

Errata:

None so far, bound to be plenty, though.

Notes:

If you already grabbed v092, you´ll want to grab it again anyway.

For higan:
I fixed the data ROM/RAM initialization for the Cx4, which would periodically cause a crash.
I also moved the Satellaview MaskROM vs FlashROM detection into the Satellaview manifests, so Same Game - Character Data works now.
I also re-added the driver filter to the video shaders, so the D3D driver won´t show OGL shaders and vice versa.

For ananke:
You can now generate the other SGB images by putting sgb.rom in the same folder as the BIOS images.
I fixed the markup in the database and via heuristics for 5MB+ games (DKJM2, ToP)
Sufami Turbo and BS-X Satellaview generate BML now instead of XML when using heuristics.

higan is not going to bump the versions and leave flawed releases in the archives like bsnes did. I don´t care if this inconveniences mirrors. Although they are allowed to, they should not be copying the files anyway, and should link to the googlecode files instead.

Related links:
[ Diverse / Misc Emus ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024