- END special qualifier didn´t work when combined with other qualifiers, some END + shortcuts leaked key presses to emulated Amiga
- GUI wasn´t centered and/or scrolling if single monitor, full screen mode and resolution smaller than 640x480. (b6) Automatically center to screen if GUI title bar isn´t visible on any monitor. Two or more monitors and >800x600 resolution desktop in any monitor = always allow manual GUI positioning.
- Wait for Blitter changes:
* - Does nothing in 68000
* - Approximate CPU speed or 68020 CE: Pause CPU if blitter would steal all CPU cycles
* - Fastest possible: Any kind of active blit pauses CPU if writing to any blitter register.
* - Logged if triggered (only first 10 times)
- Quickstart modes (except 68000
CE) enables Wait for Blitter option.
- Wait for Blitter GUI only sets above "automatic" mode, manual config file editing supports forced "always" and "only if not idle
" modes. (for debugging purposes)
- RTG video capturing uses now RTG vsync timing, not (possibly very different) custom chipset vsync timing.
- Added UAE Boot ROM AOS "heart beat" vblank interrupt, do not sync clock or check filesystem insertions if heart beat counter does not change = OS has been taken over, prevents possible memory corruption if program also overwrote system structures.
- RTC year tens digit was not in correct BCD format, probably no program cared about the difference. (Bug since the beginning)
- Extended adf writing was disabled, forgotten debugging and it was also disabled in 2.4.1. Oops. (241b11)
- POTGO register state was not fully reset when loading state, disabled mouse right/middle button in some situations. (for example Sound of Silents)
- AUDxDAT manual audio mode and new period was written to AUDxPER: new period value was loaded too late, after first 8-bit sample was finished.
- AUDxVOL is 7-bit register (64-127 = max volume, 128 = 0, 129 = 1 and so on..). Actual volume range is 0-64.
- Sinc interpolator updated from UADE (from few years ago, better late than never..)
- Debugger ´m´ command didn´t show last byte of memory region.
- Log COPJMPx while copper is waiting blitter cycle conflict. Does not yet emulate blitter pointer = COPxLC copy.