version 6.1.2 change log - March 22, 2011
Colors and transparency in MAMu_ icons not being handled correctly. White frame surrounding many icons is gone.
They are perfect now, and there is a small speed improvement in the loading function
Tiles view mode, with "Disable Icon Stretch" option checked
Removed the annoying "Devices for games are not supported, only for bios sets." message when creating MAME
Timer in splash screen is back. Now it´s really working properly... I swear
Minor fixes and tweaks in "MAMu_ Icons Manager"
New preferences setting: "Text In Bold". Check this option to enable font style "Bold" in selected items (requested feature)
Features "Scan Missing Images" and "Scan Not Used Images" merged into "Images Manager" (main menu "Images"). Minor fixes and some optimizations were also made.
Like MAMu_ Icons Manager, you can work with both lists at the same time. Some key features:
- rename not used images
- ability to maximize the window for better visual
- columns width on missing images list are saved/restored in "el_extras.ini" file
- images are loaded as icons in not used images list
- not used images are separated by folders, shown in different groups, for easier access
- move not used icons to another folder