· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
retroKOffline
Titel: Update auf System16.com  BeitragVerfasst am: 28.02.2011, 10:57 Uhr
Site Admin

Sixtoe hat nach langer Pause das Arcade-Museum System 16 aktualisiert. Fast alle Bereiche wurden erweitert. Wer auf der Suche nach Informationen über verschiedenste Arcade Systeme ist sollte unbedingt mal vorbeischauen.

Sixtoe has updated the arcade-museum System 16. Head over there for tons of information about Arcade systems.

Zitat:
26.2.2011 - The end of the beginning, getting there...

Well, I´ve worked my way through the, ahem, "easier stuff" and now got a bit into actually updating the site for real again, hope you enjoy the reinvigoration :)

Site Fixes
Corrected some spelling mistakes, some link changes made and mistakes corrected.
I changed the green links to a orangy brown colour, green made no sense, I do want to give the site a makeover at some point, but I don´t have the time or the skill really, feel free to yell abuse and tell me to change it back.
Not that I will or anything.

Atari
I got a great email from Mike Querio, the industrial designer for Atari´s Bradley Trainer / Army Battlezone giving some background into how the controls were developed, thanks Mike Smile
Added a System IV Hardware page, moved The Last Starfighter to it and added Air Race to it, including screenshots for both, thanks to Phil Bennett.
Added screenshots to Nightmare on Unknown Prototypes - 80´s page.
Added AGC Mobile operations simulator (AMOS) to Hard Drivin´ Hardware.
Added better Space Lords screenshots on GX2 Hardware.

Capcom
Moved Fate Unlimited Codes from Capcom TypeX2 Hardware to Capcom System 246 Hardware, thanks to Valdi Miguel, Rick
Added Mobile Suit Gundam Z : AEUG Vs. Titans DX to Capcom System 256 Hardware.
Added Capcom System 256 Hardware page and moved Sengoku Basara X to it, thanks to Nico75
Added Gundam Vs Gundam and Gundam Vs Gundam Next to Capcom System 256 Hardware page.

Konami
Moved Five a Side Soccer from unknown to Power PC Hardware, thanks to Ville Linde.
Updated the hardware details for M2 Hardware.
Added better/additional screenshots to Operation Thunder Hurricane, Solar Assault, GTI Club and Wave Shark on GTI Club Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added better screenshots to Hang Pilot and Silent Scope on Hornet Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added title screen to Racing Jam on NWK-TR Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.

Namco
Added System 359 Hardware page and added Tekken Tag Tournament 2 to it.
Added simple hardware details to ES1 Hardware, thanks to Adam from Arcade Heroes.
Deleted Underground King from Namco System 23, it was a mistranslation of Angler King, "angler" in katakana is "angura", and "angura" is an abbreviation for "andaguraundo" which is "underground", thanks to Justin Kerk.

Sega
FINALLY got some screenshots for Dynamite Baseball ´99 on Naomi Hardware, thanks to Tomas Dahlgren.
Moved Senryaku Game Bopeep from Unknown Hardware to System 2 Hardware.
Renamed "Seclet War" to "Secret War" and "Space In Bingo" to "Space Invinco" on discrete logic, yes yes yes, I know, shut up, thanks Stiletto.

Taito
Added BlazBlue: Continuum Shift to Type X2 Hardware and screenshots, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added screenshots to U.A.G. on Licensed Hardware, thanks to Brian Troha.
Added screenshots to The First Funky Fighter on Licensed Games.
Added better screenshots to Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble, Trizeal, on Naomi GD-Rom Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added more screenshots to Change Lanes on Z80 Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added screenshots to Densha De Go! 2 and Densha De Go! 2 EX, title shot to Dangerous Curves and better screenshots of Landing Gear, Densha De Go!, Densha De Go! EX, Side by Side and Side by Side 2 on JC System Type-C Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added better screenshots to Fighters Impact, G Darius and G Darius 2 on FX-1B System Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added better screenshots to Magical Date and Super Football Champ on FX-1A System Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added better screenshots to Psychic Force 2012 on Wolf System Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.
Added better screenshots to Raiden III. Gigawing Generations on Type-X Hardware, thanks to Fausto Cara.

Others
Added screenshots to Hidden Catch 3 on Eolith Gradation 2D System.
Added screenshots to Do Donpachi Dai-ou-jou Black Label on PGM Hardware, thanks to Tormod.
Renamed Neogeo Hyper64 to Hyper Neogeo 64 and added a logo screenshot.
Added Cave 4th Generation Hardware page and added Deathsmiles II to it.
Added title screenshots to Do Donpachi Daifukkatsu Ver 1.5, Ibara, Ibara Kuro : Black Label, Muchi Muchi Pork!, Mushihime Sama Futari Black Label, Pink Sweets : Ibara Sorekara, and Puzzle! Mushihime-Tama on Cave 3rd Generation Hardware.
Added screenshots to ATV Track on Gaelco 3D Hardware.

Other Bits
One of the things I´ve been doing when I´m not playing wow is playing Outrun 2, Afterburner Climax and Pacman DX on the Playstation, they´re all superb games and I can´t recommend them enough for a quick blast (pacman especially is a total rush!) :)

Cheers,

Toby
25.2.2011 - Flyers Links are Broken Fixed!
I know, I´ll try and fix them they´re now fixed,

Toby
24.2.2011 - As promised, here we go;
Sega
Changed Quartet 1&2 to 1986 thanks to Scott Caldwell.

Konami
Added Konami RF2: Red Fighter to Bubble system, thanks to James from GameStone/Gradius Home World.

Namco
Moved Druaga Online : The Story of Aon from Chihiro hardware to System 256 Hardware, thanks to Guru and Naoki Saito.

Taito
Added hardware details to Type-Zero Hardware, thanks to Phil Bennett.
Added hardware details to PPC JC System Type-C Hardware, and deleted the 4th picture from Operation Tiger, which was from another game, thanks to Phil Bennett.
Deleted Exeus from unknown (it´s ExZeus), thanks to usajap1.
Moved Dangerous Curves from Unknown Hardware to JC System Type C Hardware, thanks to Phil Bennett.
Moved Real Puncher from Unknown Hardware to B System Hardware, thanks to Phil Bennett.
Moved 2 Minute Drill from Unknown Hardware to Unique Hardware, thanks to Phil Bennett.
Moved Midnight Landing from Air System to Unique Hardware, thanks to Phil Bennett.

Others
Added Brezzasoft Crystal System to Other Hardware.
Added Eolith Gradation 2D System to Other Hardware.
(these 2 were done but not activated, no idea why...)

That´s it for now,

Cheers,

Toby
24.2.2011 - Piles of Piles...
166 Emails in my To-Do email pile, and 1.58 GB in 14,018 Files and 973 Folders in my System16 To-Do folder...

/whimper

Toby
23.2.2011 - Not wanting to talk myself into a corner or anything...
I´ve given up playing Warcraft (at last), and intend to put some time back into the site.

Watch this space

Probably.

Toby...

Related links:
[ Arcade Multi Emus ][ Arcade Single Emus ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024