· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
step1978Offline
Titel: PS2: PCSX2/Mac v0.9.7 Snow Leopard  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.01.2011, 09:25 Uhr
News Scout

Vom Playstation 2 Emulator PCSX2/Mac wurde eine neue version veröffentlicht.

A new version of the Playstation 2 emulator PCSX2/Mac has been released.

Zitat:
PCSX2/Mac - 0.9.6 Snow Leopard
[ Posted by zedr0n 20:56 on 28 01 11 ]
Work on 0.9.7 is in progress and with very promising results some of the changes are making it into the 0.9.6 build which is probably going to be the last for this version. You can download it here. The downloads repository for pcsx2/mac is always located at pcsx2mac.net

The main improvement is proper implementation of memory protection handling for pcsx2, which should give 25-50% performance boost depending on the game.

This build is only for Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or newer and includes updated ZZOgl 0.21.213 and zerospu2 installed by default.news icon

0.9.7 FFX sneak peek
January 28th, 2011
Filed under: PCSX2/MAC — zedr0n @ 11:18 pm

So, just to update, 0.9.7 compiles fine, most of the bugs have been rooted out, so it’s progressing nicely. Just a small preview, here’re first several minutes of ffx. Doesn’t crash after the first fmv anymore :)

ZZOgl has also been updated to match the more recent svn, so the video is running pcsx2 0.9.7 beta 2 equivalent pretty much.

A 13 minute ffx playthrough on the latest release can you watch here – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVCrHvjdYA
Read Comments (0)
post Critical update – 0.9.6
January 26th, 2011
Filed under: PCSX2/MAC — zedr0n @ 9:44 pm

Apologies for this but I’ve been working on 0.9.7 today and this led to fixing a very big performance problem in 0.9.6. Please redownload the package again, this will include the updated binary. The performance difference should be 25% to 75% faster than before. For once, I can now play ffx full speed :)

Enjoy!

P.S. The first fmv for ffx is still broken, as 0.9.7 is booting bios already, I’m spending most of my time on 0.9.7 but I still have it on my ToDo list.

Read Comments (3)
post Snow Leopard 0.9.6 release
January 25th, 2011
Filed under: Uncategorized — zedr0n @ 10:02 pm

I’m releasing the latest 0.9.6 into the wild, the new link for the package is here. The package only works on Snow Leopard 10.6.3 and higher, you’ve been warned.

The new package includes the zerospu2/portaudio by default and the version of zzogl included is the latest r213 so no more downloads required.

The package should install fine on top of the previous release but I’ll also try to release an uninstaller at some point.
Read Comments (11)
post 0.9.7 progress
January 24th, 2011
Filed under: Uncategorized — zedr0n @ 12:50 am

I’m still having problems setting up a SL in vm so got caught up in some 0.9.7 development. So, 0.9.7 is compiled and I have the gui showing up, lots more debugging still to do but it seems possible that 0.9.6 SL and 0.9.7 will go live the same week :)

0.9.7 gui
Read Comments (1)
post Snow leopard final testing
January 23rd, 2011
Filed under: PCSX2/MAC — zedr0n @ 1:35 am

The package has been just built and ready for delivery. The only thing left is to set up the SL virtual machine in vmware to test that the package works properly on empty SL machine and this should be released.

In other news, porting work has just started on 0.9.7 current svn. You can follow some progress if impatient here: Activity

Related links:
[ PS2 Emus ][ PS2 Plug-Ins ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024