Macifom ist ein NES emulator für Mac OS X und in Version 0.15 erschienen.
The version 0.15 of the NES emulator Macifom for Mac OS X has been released.
Version 0.15 Released!
The latest version of Macifom features the following major fixes and improvements:
- Support for games using the MMC3 mapper on TxROM boards (such as the indie hit Blade Buster, pictured above)
- Support for games designed for SUROM boards
- Further improvements to the APU and PPU timing for compatibility and hardware equivalency
- Improvements to the functionality and stability of the debugger. Audio playback now works properly when debugging and APU and PPU are synchronized when stepping through execution.
Macifom is a highly-accurate NES
emulator and debugger written in Objective-C that leverages the latest Mac OS X APIs to provide excellent performance and usability. The purpose of this project to facilitate new NES
development on the Mac OS X platform while leveraging OS X technologies such as AppKit, OpenCL, CoreAudio, OpenGL
The latest version of Macifom features:
- Cycle-exact CPU (2A03) emulation for valid opcodes
- Scanline-accurate PPU (2C02) emulation
- Excellent sound reproduction care of Blargg´s Nes_snd_emu library
- Windowed and full-screen display modes
- Support USB Gamepad and Joystick controls
- Supports games designed for NROM, UxROM, CNROM, AxROM, SNROM, SUROM and TxROM boards.
- Automatic saving of cartridge SRAM to disk
- A debugger featuring breakpoints, live disassembly of program code, reading and writing of memory locations, register display and step-through execution.
I am working to extend Macifom´s emulation and debugging capabilities with the following:
Support for additional mapper chips and cartridge boards
Interfaces for viewing and modifying live program and graphics memory
Française, 日本語, Español and Deutch localizations
[ NES Emus ][ NES Infos ]