Eine neue Version des Super Nintendo Emulators bsnes wurde veröffentlicht, in der viele Bugs gegenüber der letzten Release gefixt wurden.
Update: Soeben ist Version 0.007a erschienen mit einem wichtigen Bugfix.
A new version of the Super Nintendo emulator bsnes was released, which fixes many bugs from the last release.
Update: Version 0.007a has been released fixing a serious crash bug.
I have done quite a bit, so I´ll try my best to recap most of the fixes since the last release...
- HDMA was not running during DMA transfers
- Emulator did not recognize any filetype other than .smc
- Added configuration file support and imported my vector/string/config libraries into bsnes
- Added option to use system RAM instead of video RAM for display, this can greatly increase speed on certain video cards
- Increased speed by ~15% by adding 256x224 renderer (still very buggy when the SNES mixes video modes mid-frame)
- mvn/mvp opcodes were not setting the DB register
- Fixed joypad input in many games (Super Mario: All Stars, Dragon Quest III, etc.)
- Major speedup with frakeskip option
- Fixed default aspect ratio when emulator is first started
There´s probably a lot more, but that´s all I remember offhand... this release should be a lot closer to the quality of v0.005a, but still needs a bit more polishing.
[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]