Eine neue Version des DOSBox Frontends AmpShell für Windows und Linux ist erschienen.
A new version of the DOSBox front-end AmpShell for Windows and Linux has been released.
18.104.22.168 (August 10 19h00)
- No more flicker on the games´ listview (for example, when resizing the window).
- The games´ images are now displayed in 32 bits per pixel, and up to 256*256 pixels in Large View mode.
- You can choose the size of the games´ images for the Large view mode, from 48x48 up to 256x256. It affects all the categories´ Large view mode.
- mounting a secondary drive (not an image file) without using IOCTL was ignored.
- some mount commands made as additionnal commands were wrongly parsed.
- Lots of code optimization (refactoring). Main.cs is now less than 1900 lines (before 22.214.171.124, it was close to 3000 lines!).
[ Frontend Downloads ]