Post subject: Diverse: uBee512 v4.6.0
Posted: Jun 02, 2010 - 09:01 AM
Banned Team Member
Joined: Oct 30, 2004
Highscores in 09/2020
uBee512 v4.6.0 ein Emulator für auf Microbee Z80 ROM, FDD und HDD basierende Microcomputer ist erschienen.
uBee512 v4.6.0 an emulator for the Microbee Z80 ROM, FDD and HDD based microcomputers has been released.
1 June 2010 - SJK
New for this release:
- Added Quickload mechanism for 8-bit systems. Options --ql-list, --ql-load, --ql-x, --qla-arc, --qla-dir, --qla-list and --qla-load are used to support this new feature.
- Disassembly of Z80 code now makes use of the z80ex_dasm library code.
- Added Z80 instruction t-states to disassembly output.
- Added --debug-open and --debug-close debug file capture options. When enabled all commands in the debug group will be captured to a file with time and date stamping.
- Added --dump-header option to enable/disable the header when memory dumping.
- Added --dump-lines option to determine the default number of lines for a memory dump.
- Added --dasm-lines option to determine the default number of lines for disassembly.
- Added --find-count option to determine the maximum number of matches for the new --db-find
- Added --reset option to reset the emulator.
- Options --bp, --bpr, --bpclr, --bpc now have a corresponding prefixed ´--db-´ name for consistency with the new ´--db-´ options.
- Added --db-bp-port option to set a port r/w break point.
- Added --db-bpclr-port option to clear a port r/w break point.
- Added --db-bpr-port option. to set a repeatable port r/w break point.
- Added --db-bp-rst option to set a Z80 RST n break point.
- Added --db-bpclr-rst option to clear an RST n break point.
- Added --db-bpr-rst option. to set a repeatable Z80 RST n break point.
- Added --db-break (--break) option to stop Z80 code execution (pause).
- Added --db-cont (--cont) option to continue Z80 code execution (pause off).
- Added --db-dasm option to disassemble Z80 code between start and finish addresses.
- Added --db-dasml option to disassemble Z80 code at starting address for a specified number of lines.
- Added --db-dump option to dump memory between start and finish addresses.
- Added --db-dumpb option to dump bank memory between start and finish offsets for main and video banks.
- Added --db-dumpl option to dump memory at starting address for a specified number of lines.
- Added --db-dumplb option to dump bank memory at starting offset for a specified number of lines.
- Added --db-dumpp option to dump current state of i/o ports.
- Added --db-dumpr option to dump current value of all Z80 registers using ´all´ output settings.
- Added --db-fillb option to fill a type of banked memory with a specified type, bank and value. types are attribute, colour, main memory, PCG, and screen. A video type is also provided to fill all video RAM.
- Added --db-fillm option to fill memory between start and finish addresses with a specified value.
- Added --db-findb option to find occurrences of a sequence of bytes, words and ASCII stings in banked memory starting at a specified bank and offset.
- Added --db-findm option to find occurrences of a sequence of bytes, words and ASCII stings in memory between a specified start and finish address.
- Added --db-go option to execute code at a given Z80 address.
- Added --db-loadb option to load banked memory from a file.
- Added --db-loadm option to load a file into memory.
- Added --db-move option to move (copy) memory from source to destination addresses for a specified amount.
- Added --db-popm option to restore state of memory from an earlier --db-pushm option.
- Added --db-popr option to restore state of Z80 registers from an earlier --db-pushr option.
- Added --db-portr option to read a Z80 port with optional A or B register.
- Added --db-portw option to write a value to a Z80 port.
- Added --db-pushm option to save state of memory between a specified start and finish address.
- Added --db-pushr option to save state of Z80 registers.
- Added --db-saveb option to save banked memory to a file.
- Added --db-savem option to save memory between start and finish addresses to a file.
- Added --db-setb option to set bank memory location(s).
- Added --db-setm option to set memory location(s).
- Added --db-setr option to set a Z80 register value.
- Added --db-step option to step for a specified number of lines or to start/stop continuous stepping.
- Added ´off´, ´debug10´, ´debug20´, ´piopoll´ and ´tstate´ arguments to the --debug option.
- Added ´all´ argument to --modio arguments and use prefixing.
- Added EMUKEY+L for quick repeats of --db-dasml
- Added --edasm option which can be used as an alias for the --pak0 option.
- Added binary number output to debugging functions.
- Added ´UBEE_MODEL´ and ´UBEE_RAM´ variable.
- Added Windows 7 (W7) to options_init() system detection.
- The 256TC key code has been improved allowing faster key entry and eliminating lost key presses.
- When using ´roms.md5.auto´ and the ´roms.alias´ files the ROMs directory will automatically be re-scanned for MD5s when a ROM file can not be located before retrying again.
- Changes to the option module to allow run time only options.
- Changed all prefixed (+abcd) type arguments to use ´+´ and ´-´ prefixes. The new ´-´ prefix has the opposite affect to ´+´ where this is supported. The arguments are now also checked for errors.
- Changed ´clear´ and ´none´ arguments to ´all´ for --regs, --keystd-mod, --osd, --status and --output options. These use the new +/- prefixes.
- --pak(n) options can now also specify 4K ROMs for A and B.
- The 2mhz model can now load 4K EPROM images by default.
- Changes to vdu_init() function to clear the colour RAM with 0s to prevent the checker board pattern on start-up. This is only a temporary work around and the real solution may need some type of 6545 initialisation delay to make it work like a real model.
- Changes to make the console much more responsive when emulator is paused.
- Configuration files may now use trailing ´´ line append characters.
- Improvements made to detect errors in option argument conversions.
- Improvements made to --help option to provide better information.
- Changes made to the ´ubee512rc.sample´, ´games.ini.sample´ and ´roms.alias.sample´ configuration files.
- The Teleterm model is now working after some changes and bug fixes to the TC key and PIO interrupt code.
- 256TC code that used TC key interrupts should work much better.
- Fixed a regression bug introduced in v4.0.0 that had originally been fixed earlier in v2.8.0 concerning calling the rtc_poll() function. The 256TC boot ROMs now updates the time again.
- Fixed --varuset option as was incorrectly removing a variable entry resulting in segmentation error when creating a new variable.
- Fixed -if-
- compare options as an incorrect result was being returned in some circumstances.
- Fixed a problem loading a Basic ROM image on the ´2mhz´ model when a 16K image was not available and 4K images were available instead.
- The --modio reporting on a port access should now show the correct Z80 PC address where the i/o instruction occurred instead of after completion.
- Fixed bug in ubee512 API that was causing or had the potential for HOSTDIR and HOST2CPM tools to crash.
[ Diverse / Misc Emus ]
Test your limits and break through!