Version 1.5 [January 31, 2010]:
* Added option to redirect P: to a text pane.
* UI: Added handing for gamepads being added or pulled during execution.
* UI: Rewrote input system and added general input mapper.
* UI: Added options for controlling display stretching and aspect ratio.
* UI: Added better handling for cases in which a requested firmware ROM is not available.
* UI: Added option to control overscan display.
* UI: Mounted disks and cartridges are saved and restored across runs.
* UI: FPS display in window caption is now optional.
* UI: System configuration is now shown on the window caption.
* POKEY: Added volume control.
* Simulator: Added "Other" firmware option to load an otheros.rom custom kernel (16K XL).
* Cassette: Added seek UI.
* Cassette: Reworked playback indicator.
* GTIA: Added option to blend adjacent frames to reduce flicker.
* GTIA: Added System > Video > Adjust Colors.
* GTIA: Added support for interlaced output.
* Disk: Added sector counter option.
* Disk: Increased max drive count to 8.
* Disk: Added burst transfer mode compatible with SpartaDOS X.
* Disk: Get Status and Read PERCOM Block commands are now accelerated.
* Disk: Lazy writes are now incremental.
* VBXE: Initial emulation support.
* Misc: Added R-Time 8 support.
* Debugger: Added list nearest symbol (ln) command.
* Debugger: "Go to Source" command now asks for source file location if it cannot be found.
* HLE: Improved compatibility of screen editor.
* HLE: Fixed bug in emulated math pack that broke Atari Basic.
* Debugger: Fixed crash when a source file couldn´t be found.
* Debugger: Auto-loading of symbols for executable files works again.
* Debugger: Source windows no longer recenter when toggling breakpoints.
* Debugger: Fixed misspelled SKRES symbol.
* ANTIC: Fixed incorrect CPU timing for STA WSYNC + PHA combination.
* ANTIC: Vertical scroll bit is now kept across VBLANK if display list is too long.
* ANTIC: Fixed timing of display list DMA enable changes (DMACTL bit 5).
* ANTIC: Internal line buffer is no longer cleared when repeating mode lines with display list DMA disabled.
* ANTIC: Mode lines can now repeat across VBLANK with display list DMA disabled.
* ANTIC: Added emulation of bug where VBLANK can fail to occur if scan line 247 is a hires line.
* POKEY: Fixed reading of POT timers before pot counters have stabilized.
* CPU: Implemented SBX instruction ($CB).
* Disk: Increased reliability of lazy flush mechanism.
* Disk: Fixed PERCOM block for large disk images.
* Disk: Fixed boot sector count for 512 byte/sector images.
* Disk: Hard disk (H
no longer goes away on a warm reset.
* Disk: Reverted change to raise RTCLOK on SIO acceleration to fix bugs with programs that monitor RTCLOK from a VBI handler.
* UI: Mouse capture is automatically released when the simulator stops.
* UI: Fixed USER handle leaks.
* Simulator: 1088K memory mode no longer disables self-test bit when extended RAM is disabled.
* LLE: Fixed cartridge initialization.
* LLE: Fixed BASIC ROM switching.
* LLE: K: open/close calls are now implemented.
* LLE: Added initial math pack implementation.
* LLE: SIO now shuts off all audio channels.