2010/01/07 2.26 released
- The timer interrupt processing was corrected. In "Legion", the problem
that the tempo of BGM has slowed (generated from v2.20) was solved.
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
In the opening demo of "FRAY CD - Xak Gaiden", the problem that the screen
has fallen into disorder was solved.
- In "Nemurenuyoru no Chiisana Ohanashi", the priority level of the screen
was done as well as a real machine. Moreover, when starting, the mouse was
automatically connected. (This mounting was done with v2.17. But, it did
not function because there was a bug.)
- In "AYA", the timing of the CD access was brought close to a real machine.
As a result, sentences became legible.
- In "Orgel", the timing of the CD access was brought close to a real
machine. As a result, the problem that the screen advanced fast was
- In the ACT4 of "Valis IV", if playing by CD-FullInstall, the problem that
the voice was not occasionally correctly played was solved.
- "Un-Pause Window Inactive" was added to "Setting->Screen" menu. If the
check on this menu is removed, when focus moves to the window of other
is paused. When the personal computer that room is
not in the speed is used, remove this check.
- At CD full installation ("CDROM->CD FullInstall" menu), "Number of all
tracks" is displayed.
- When playing CD-FullInstalled game, if resetting it with [F1]key, the
state of controller setting (AutoFire setting etc.) is maintained.
- When playing CD-FullInstalled game, the bug that "CD-ROM->(drive letter)"
menu is not executed was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.