* added: batchrun-> always use "update" when loading a new/unused profile
* added: settings-> pathselector->global addpaths. You can specify global addpaths which are used in any profile.
* misc: scanner-> some workaround for initial filerequester strings containig a "." when saving a fixdatfile
* misc: scanner-> when autosavefixdat is enabled and no fixdatname is set yet, the default fixdatfolder is used and no prompt appears
* misc: batchrun-> when using a 0 second batchrun, you can stop it by hitting cancel while scanning. You will see a prompt to stop the full batchrun.
* misc: profiler-> removed prompt about a successfully updated datfile
* misc: profiler-> profileupdate check doesn´t update dats with no name headerentry anymore
* misc: general-> backup and backup/_unknown folders are automatically used as addpaths in scanner AND rebuilder (scanner always was, rebuilder is new). For rebuilder you should be aware of the "remove rebuilt source" option in combination with addpaths now!!!