Snes9x GTK/X11 ist ein Port von Snes9x v1.51 auf die GTK-Oberfläche von BearOso.
Snes9x GTK/X11 is a port of Snes9x v1.51 to the GTK by BearOso.
Changes for version 75
* Fixed screensaver disable option so it doesn´t send a fake keypress when Snes9x
* Changed resolution setting to store width and height instead of a screen´s mode index.
* Fixed a bug where the PortAudio driver wouldn´t output sound at 44100hz.
* Allowed changing the behavior of the ESC key so it exits Snes9x
Changes for version 74
* Fixed a couple thread deadlocking problems in the audio mixer that could result in no sound.
* Removed the powerof2 function to fix compile problems on OpenBSD.
* Changed fullscreen mode to issue a raise signal to the window manager after remapping.
Changes for version 73
* Fixed a compile error when XRandR support isn´t being built.
* Included Tukuyomi´s updated French localization.
Changes for version 72
* Added a new regular-interval audio mixer to significantly improve sound quality.
* Added a new SDL
audio output driver.
Changes for version 71
* Refactored video driver initialization code.
* Removed dependency on gtkglext for OpenGL
* Allowed theme icon to be used for window mini-icon.
[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]