MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02923: [Misc.] sonicbom: [debug] Writes extensively to the console
- 02930: [Compiling] cpu.mak typo and fix (emuman)
- 02825: [Crash/Freeze] crossbow: Crash on "Crossing Bridge" stage
- 02949: [Documentation] chocomk: Year is 2002 and the manufacturer is
Ecole Software. (incog)
- 02950: [Documentation] bestri: Year of release is 1998. (incog)
- 02958: [Documentation] magictg, magictga: The year is 1997 according
to flyer (incog)
- 02951: [Documentation] vgoalsoc, vgoalsca: The year is 1994. (incog)
- 02952: [Documentation] nss_sten: Year is shown on title screen as
- 02955: [Documentation] parentj: Year is 1989 according to the title
- 02939: [Documentation] gp98: Year and manufacturer are 1998, Romtec
Co. LTD according to the title screen. (incog)
- 02938: [Documentation] mblkjack: Black Jack (Mirco) is actually
Called 21 and the year is 1976. (incog)
- 02956: [Documentation] bigkong: Year is 1981 according to the title
- 02962: [Sound] All Sets in thepit.c: No Audio (Aaron Giles
- 02954: [Crash/Freeze] sfiii: SFIII crashes when it hits the Capcom
logo on load. (David Haywood
- 02944: [Crash/Freeze] mustangb, tdragonb: Access Violation
- 02946: [Crash/Freeze] pachifev: [debug] Assertion (Angelo Salese
- 02947: [Crash/Freeze] turbosb6, turbosb7: [debug] Assertion
- 02927: [Crash/Freeze] Many Sets using segaic16.c: Crash/Freeze while
starting (Atari Ace)
- 02943: [Crash/Freeze] majxtal7, mjelct3, mjelct3a, mjelctrb,
mjelctrn, neruton : Unable to locate input port ´DSW2´
- 01059: [Sound] brubber: Low pass filtering on engine and explosion
sounds is not emulated in MAME
- 02935: [Crash/Freeze] All Sets in zn.c: Various Freeze/Hang/Reset
- 02920: [Crash/Freeze] tetrsark: devcb_resolve_read8 error
- 02940: [Crash/Freeze] horshoes, plotting and clones: Game Hangs upon
startup (Fabio Priuli)
- 02937: [Sound] silkroad: Sound not playing. (Angelo Salese
- 02212: [Save/Restore] bzone: vector drawing corruption when using a
save state (couriersud)
- 02931: [Sound] Many sets using YM2151 Sound Core: Distorted or
otherwise incorrect sound (Phil Bennett)
- 02921: [Crash/Freeze] bkraidj, bkraidu, bkraiduj: [debug]
Assertion (Phil Bennett)
- 02924: [Crash/Freeze] frogs: [debug] Assertion (Phil Bennett)
- 02929: [Sound] All sets using k007232.c Sound Core: Garbled Music
- 02928: [Sound] prehisle, gensitou: Many sound FX are missing
- 02922: [Crash/Freeze] Most sets in cave.c: Game Freeze during
demontration/Intro (Phil Bennett)
Fixed Pachi Fever ADPCM test regression. [Angelo Salese
Added ATTR_NOTNULL to DAC sound calls. [Nathan Woods]
Decrypted new opcodes for Fire Barrel. [Chris Hardy]
Fixed regressed rowscroll effect for Fire Barrel [Angelo Salese
Corrected gfx bitplane for Astro Wars [Angelo Salese
Device-ized the SID code. [Nathan Woods]
Apache 3 improvements [Phil Bennett/Guru]:
* Experimental road layer emulation (currently disabled).
* Fixed text layer alignment.
* Corrected CPU clock frequencies.
* Fixed YM-2151 volume.
* Added road stripe PROM.
Removed earom from bzone. [couriersud]
Impemented CRCL command in hd63484 (used in skattv test mode).
Added save state support to tomcat, tempest, quantum, asteroid,
bwidow, mhavoc, omegrace. [couriersud]
Device-ified the Atari mathbox. [couriersud]
Device-ified the Atari vector generators. [couriersud]
Added register SXFER (0x05) to the 53c810 - Nothing more. This reg
determines SCSI transfer speeds. scud / scuda now fatalerror with
writes to reg # 0x70. [couriersud]
Added mtonic decryption. [Olivier Galibert]
Provided color prom to Cow Race [Tomasz Slanina, Angelo Salese
Quick hack to delay installing the spu dma handler until the first
write to the spu as driver init is now called after the devices are
Added discrete filtering and fixing to bking.c. [couriersud]
Added some missing robadv2 sets to sfbonus.c. [David Haywood
Partially fixed asurabld/asurabus sound regression. [Phil Bennett]
XTAL and divisors for rocnrope verified in schematics. [couriersud]
Added a debug viewer for the blitter-based gfxs in the itgambl3.c.
Added a debug viewer for the blitter-based gfxs in the itgambl2.c.
Renamed a number of commonly-used but confusing device tags. The plan
is to move away from generic names like "main" to names that capture
the device type as well. This will allow searches for devices to be
based on tags alone. Added validity checks to prevent the continuance
of this pattern (which I started
, and to ensure that all devices
have unique tags, regardless of type. [Aaron Giles
CPU/"main" -> "maincpu"
CPU/"audio" -> "audiocpu"
CPU/"sound" -> "soundcpu"
SCREEN/main -> "screen" (since it´s the only one)
SPEAKER/"left" -> "lspeaker"
SPEAKER/"right" -> "rspeaker"
SCREEN/"left" -> "lscreen"
SCREEN/"right" -> "rscreen"
SCREEN/"middle" -> "mscreen"
SCREEN/"center" -> "cscreen"
Corrected rom names in tnzs.c for older TNZS sets. [Brian Troha]
Hooked up the reel background colour writes to cherry master / new
fruit bonus ´96 etc. [David Haywood
Fixed rom loading in secretab. [Angelo Salese
Added BellFruit Scorpion 1, Bellfruit System 85, Maygay M1B and
Maygay M2 systems from AGEMAME. MPU4 Mechanical improvements have been
made, making mpu4.c the mechanical driver, and mpu4drvr the non-
mechanical one. This only leaves JPM impact (mechanical skeleton),
Maygay M2 and MPU3 (mechanical skeleton) to be ported from the
AGEMAME codebase. There´s also been a cleanup sweep on Scorpion2, we
were declaring too many versions of the same function, and the reel
drawing code had stopped working. Both of these are now fixed.
Improved note about cherry master girl display [David Haywood
M79-Ambush - Added Discrete sounds, fixed DIPs and added Self Test
Lamp Output. [Derrick Renaud]
Fixed oki frequency in galhustl. [Sonikos]
Optimized the rendering loop in mcatadv. [Christophe Jaillet]
Added missing static qualifiers to the code. [Atari Ace]
Added correct ROMs for Super Triv III. [Smitdogg]
Fixed mjelctrn DSW read handler to agree with new tags. [Fabio Priuli]
Added support for the /PC output pin to the CIA emulation. [Dirk Best]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Monoshiri Quiz Osyaberi Macha [Yasuhiro Ogawa]
Gals Panic S3 [Uki, David Haywood
/ for details)
[Stefan Lindberg, Andrew Gardner
, Angelo Salese
, Roberto Fresca
Makaijan [Yasuhiro Ogawa]
New clones added
The Pit Boss (set 4) [Brian Troha]
Apache 3 (Kana Corporation license) [Guru]
Great Sluggers 94 (Japan) (not working) [Yasuhiro Ogawa]
Dangerous Dungeons (The Game Room) (newer?) [Smitdogg]
Automat (bootleg of Robocop)
[Andrew Welburn, Philip Bennett, David Haywood
10´s or Better [Gyrovision]
Super Heli (Super Cobra bootleg) [Smitdogg]
The New Zealand Story (World, old version, older pcb) [Corrado Tomaselli]
Pipe Dream (World) [Corrado Tomaselli]
U.S. Championship V´ball (US) [Smitdogg]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Gran Tesoro? [f205v]
Heavy Unit (3 sets) [Tomasz Slanina, Corrado Tomaselli]
Kung-Fu Roushi [Angelo Salese
, Roberto Fresca
Diamond Touch (E - 30-06-97, Local) [Heihachi_73]
Adonis (A - 25-05-98, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
Super Jolly [f205v]