DBGL ist ein Frontend für DOSBox und wurde auf Version 0.64 aktualisiert.
DBGL is a Java front-end for DOSBox.
* Implemented multi-language support; For the moment, English, Chinese(yzchang), Dutch and Spanish(Neville) translations are completed. You can find the language selection in the ´Settings´ dialog.
* Added the possibility to browse inside ISO archives; In the profile editor, simply select the .iso file that contains your game and the executable inside that .iso. DBGL
will take care of proper mounting. Many thanks to the people behind Loopy and Apache Commons VFS (skardavnelnate).
* Added IPXNET command support (Metron4).
* Also new is the possibility to export your game-list to another file, such as a plain TXT file, a basic .CSV or a fancy HTML page. If you know how to write xsl files, feel free to create your own export formats. When you put them in the xsl folder, they´ll show up in DBGL
* Added a menu option to clean un-used autocomplete entries for developers, publishers, etc. to reduce database size (skardavnelnate).
* Fixed a regression (since 0.63) in profile duplication; mounting settings got lost in the newly created profile.
* Updated the SWT and HSQLDB libraries.
[ Frontend Downloads ]