MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
01187: [Graphics] gseeker: In attract mode, there is a priority error where a stealth bomber is coming out of a hanger. (couriersud)
02381: [DIP/Input] peke1012: Lightpen not mapped in option (Fabio Priuli)
02191: [Sound] wseries, basebal2, dblplay, strkzone: Speech quality regression (couriersud)
02322: [Core] All Drivers using 8080 CPU: 8080 Core problem with score/credit counts and other variables (Miodrag Milanovic)
02254: [DIP/Input] All Sets in namcond1.c: Unable to coin/start game properly (Fabio Priuli)
02156: [Color/Palette] naughtyb: Wrong RESNET calculation of the green component. (couriersud)
02280: [Misc.] any set with multiple CPUs: Disassembler freezes when doing a Run on any CPU other than CPU 0 (Aaron Giles
02259: [Misc.] tinklpit: Debug messages displayed on exit (Phil Bennett)
02258: [Crash/Freeze] srmp6: Game displays black screen, plays two NiLe samples every three seconds over and over again (Fabio Priuli)
Added newest Naomi
2 BIOS. [Brian Troha]
Correct NeoGeo M1
decryption for all CMC50 sets [Andreas Naive
Rewrite of the Motorola DSP56k disassembler. [Andrew Gardner
- Removes arbitrary opcode groupings in favor of flat decode model.
- Fixes a number of small issues with unknown opcodes.
- Added the final ALU parallel move ops.
- Fixes branch relative offset decoding.
NB1/NB2: fix default dips, added diplocations, used latest idioms.
IMPORTANT: you must delete all cfg and nv files for these games!
Removed sprite to tile priority in firefox, it doesn´t exist. [smf]
System 23 updates: [R. Belmont
- Fixed text layer to show (colors are wrong)
- Added very preliminary support for Gorgon h/w
- Added Rapid River readme
- Adjusted Gorgon h/w MIPS clock to 133 MHz based on readme
- Renamed GP500 to 500GP, which is it´s correct name
- Fixed sound CPU shared RAM. Comms not yet correct.
/377xx: fix disassembly of BRL [ShimaPong]
Fixed AF calculation in mcs48. [Aaron Giles
Fixed Leland ay8910/12 output combining. [couriersud]
rescale_notifier() changed to always allow rescaling for screenless drivers. [Wilbert Pol]
Added 22VP931 emulation, which is mostly working. Communication works fine and basic searching/playback/skipping is functional. Still a bit glitchy. [Aaron Giles
Firefox improvements: [Aaron Giles
- memory map is complete from schematics
- gutted laserdisc hacks in favor of actual laserdisc implementation
- fixed all CPU and sound clocks
- removed need for deprecat.h
Added generic timer devices, which simply allocate a timer but don´t prime it. This is the preferred method for allocating timers, and may eventually be the only mechanism for doing so in the future. [Aaron Giles
Fixed copy + paste error in geebeeg romset. [David Haywood
Move dkong memory_region calls into initialization routines. [couriersud]
Fixed -listroms to know about device-specific ROMs. [Aaron Giles
Another pass to make static functions static, almost entirely affecting code added in the last few months to MAME
. The fixes are the usual lot, changing enum definitions so they aren´t declared, decorating dead code/declarations with #if...#endif, and of course, adding static where appropriate. In addition, I fixed a bunch of UNUSED_FUNCTON symbols to be spelled correctly (I didn´t introduce this). [Atari Ace]
More system1.c input cleanups. [Sonikos]
update: [Samuele Zannoli]
- now show the contents of the framebuffer if the 3d accelerator is not used so that now the atomiswave logo and messages are shown (if you wait enough).
- removed a maple bug (no more strange messages in cvs2gd).
- improveed documentation of the communication registers with the dimm board
- if DEBUG_VERTICES is defined as 1 the vertices sent to the tile accelerator are collected and then drawn connected by a segment to give a wireframe-like view of the scene.
Minor optimization to fillbitmap when non-zero fills are done. [Christophe Jaillet]
Moved memory_region() call (which is slow) out of core sprite loop in the neogeo renderer, giving a dramatic speed boost. [Christophe Jaillet]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
TX-1 (Atari/Namco/Taito license) [Phil Bennett, Guru]
Chanbara [Tomasz Slanina, David Haywood
Paradise Deluxe 2 [Chris Hardy]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Rapid River (RD3 Ver. C) [Guru, R. Belmont
Time Crisis 2 (TSS2 Ver. B) [Guru]
GameCristal (version 2.613) [ANY, f205v]