Release Name: 0.5
Notes: Installation is now verifies the existence of previous versions AQEMU and remove them before installing (If you installed AQEMU not in /usr/share/aqemu or /usr/share/apps/aqemu, you will have to delete a folder with the resources last version AQEMU manually!) Attention! Files VM previous versions NOT supported! Please delete or move them to the launch of version 0.5, is also not possible to use templates VM from previous versions!
Changes: 2008-09-01 Andrey Rijov (Version 0.5)
* AQEMU compiles and works under FreeBSD.
* Code rewritten globally.
* Heavily reworked interface.
* Completed "Device Manager".
* Network cards settings has changed.
* Tab "Ports" completely transformed.
* Added tab Additional settings.
* Information displayed on the tab Info can be configured.
* Added choice binaries QEMU
, for all supported architectures. (Especially helpful to those who KVM)
* Users QEMU
0.9.1, can now choose the type of processor for the VM (486, Pentium 3, etc.)
* Using QEMU
in the window now displays the name VM.
* Options AQEMU now are in two boxes, ordinary and extra (Advanced).
* You can choose what format to save screenshots.
* Ability to use as a screen icon VM (in save state).
* AQEMU checks the version of QEMU
, and adjusts opportunities under the desired version (there is a regime installed by force compatibility with QEMU
0.9.0 or 0.9.1).
* It checks whether the module loaded KVM (For systems with KVM).
* Setting withdrawal logera QEMU
(not AQEMU, namely QEMU
* Converting the image HDD is now happening in a separate thread.
* AQEMU remembers the size of its main window.
* Added many additional options for the QEMU
0.9.1 and KVM QEMU
. (For example choice model network card or support a larger number of models of audio cards, the ability to connect images of memory cards, etc.).
* Improved support for USB.
* Fix errors discovered since the 0.4 version.