DGen/SDL ist ein Sega Mega Drive / Genesis Emulator für Linux / SDL.
DGen/SDL is a Sega Genesis emulator for Linux / SDL.
v1.27 <- v1.26
* Documentation clean-up, sample.dgenrc update.
* Compilation fixes for MZ80.
* When both Musashi and StarScream are available, default to Musashi since it provides better emulation.
* Imported CZ80 0.91. This Z80 emulator is pure C and works better than the C version of MZ80. This means that on non-x86/32 bit hardware, games that previously didn´t have sound now work properly (Sonic 2 for instance).
Thanks to DGen PSP which implemented CZ80 first.
* Modified CZ80 to work properly on big-endian machines.
* When both CZ80 and MZ80 are available, CZ80 is now the default.
* DGen can now be compiled without any external modules. MZ80, CZ80, Musashi and StarScream can all be disabled.
* There´s now a toggle key (F10 by default) to switch between MZ80, CZ80 or neither.
* The Musashi/StarScream toggle key can now disable them both.
* New rc variables for selecting default emulators.
* FPS are now calculated every second for a more accurate message at exit.
* Implemented bool_show_carthead.
* Game Genie codes can now be entered interactively by pressing F9. They can also be disabled by re-entering them.
* Various other fixes.
[ Mega Drive / Genesis Emus ][ Mega Drive / Genesis Infos ]