GIGO hat eine weitere (Beta) Version seines SNES Emulators SNESGT veröffentlicht.
GIGO has released a another (beta) version of its SNES emulator SNESGT.
0.230 The update point from beta 3 is as follows.
Please inform me though it apologizes when there is a leaking matter though it is thought that everything wrote in return to the bug report etc. tentatively.
- When not individually setting it by the directory setting, it changes to conceal the item of the remainder.
- Addition of option to always display window on the foremost side.
- It is corrected that the method of specifying the window style was wrong.
- Gammacontororl addition. (*1)
- The variable of the uninitialization was corrected.
- The VRAM writing operation at non-blank is changed.
- The bug from which DMA from an invalid area to VRAM is not executed is corrected. (*2)
- Behavior when the address becomes outside the VRAM range because of the arrangement of the name table is corrected. (*3)
- It is corrected that a key on was not correctly reflected when the state recovers. (*4)
- The behavior of an invalid echoing effective/register is changed. (*5)
- The execution timing of the IPL emulation is corrected. (*6)
- The number of execution cycles of BRA of SPC is corrected. (*6)
- It tried to make the processing of the window mask synthesis. (*7)
- It is corrected that the number of execution cycles of rep/sep was wrong (*8 ).
- To reproduce the line of 1360 cycles, it changes.
- It is corrected that the number of calculations of the cycle of IRQ/NMI were wrong.
- It is corrected that the execution time of DMA was wrong.
- The execution timing of NMI/IRQ is changed.
- After DMA ends, numerical instruction is corrected to do NMI after it opens it.
- To execute NMI even if NMI is released in DMA, it changes.
- The behavior of HDMA is corrected. (*9)
- The HBlank timing and the HDMA execution timing are corrected. (*10)
- The drawing timing is corrected. (*11)
- Correspondence provisional for semitransparent composition in the high-resolution mode. (*12)
- The mosaic of the offset tile mode is mounted. (*13)
- The bug of the offset tile mode is corrected. (*13)
- The behavior at the interlace mode is corrected with high non-Tozou. (*14)
*1 It has not added it to a set dialog yet though it is possible to set by rewriting the ini file.
*2 Correction of trouble that game over screen of Nacoll takes the shape by Samuspi
*3 Correction of trouble that screen collapses by Lemings 2 and Ougabatol
*4 Trouble to which the sound in the waterfall in the town of the amor of Dragon Quest 6 has not been correctly recovered is corrected.
*5 Trouble where the sound of the previous tune might remain is corrected with Raibaraib at the change of the tune.
*6 Battle commander and the strongest in history final match SUPER of king quiz operation
*7 When the enemy is defeated when in the combat of Raibaraib, there are two or more small fishes, it is corrected that graphic on enemy´s edge puts it.
*8 Correction of trouble that menu panel of Raibaraib makes behavior amusing
*9 Correction of trouble that screen takes the shape by ending of FF5.
*10 Correction of trouble to which boundary of screen shakes by Mariocart. Correction of trouble to which character shakes by opening of reception desk mission
*11 It is corrected that the display becomes amusing in the paddock of Derby Stallion.
*12 Cancellation of trouble that Marveras makes screen amusing. However, a real machine and behavior are still different.
*13 Correction of trouble with amusing display of boss of one Tamashiit spirits
*14 It is corrected that it is Ma Ma and the display was a portrait when the option of the expansion is used for integral multiples.
The one that it is not possible correct/not made to confirm it this time due to the bug
in beta3 with the report is as follows.
- The screen collapses by Heracles´ glories 3.
- Marveras is ending and a frieze.
- The sound of Soulbradar is amusing.
[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]