· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
creaothceannOffline
Titel: SNES: bsnes v0.19 - WIP 40  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.05.2007, 19:32 Uhr
Emu Author

Eine neue beta Version des SNES Emulators bsnes wurde veröffentlicht.

Download Mirror hier: link

A new beta version of the SNES emulator bsnes has been released.

Download mirror here: link

[quote:0f90d2dc99="byuu at http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=147784#147784"]Please ... if you link to this post or file elsewhere, please mirror it.

Fixes since wip39:

• menu enter event captured, audio no longer hangs when entering the menu.
  • multiple click problems resolved for all menu items plus list box controls. Behavior should now be the same on both Windows and Linux, but further polish is definitely needed here.
  • buttons to set values on input config and advanced panels are now disabled when no item is selected.

Known problems:

• Windows/VC++ port is still complaining about that interface::input.bind() thing. I believe it is a compiler problem. I am not working around it, as I prefer a real fix. If anyone can help, please see src/ui/lui/settings/ui_inputconfig.cpp, look for that line. It is #if !defined(_MSC_VER) blocked at the moment. Until this is resolved, you must restart before input settings take effect.
  • Joypads cannot be auto polled on input config screen. You can set the values manually on the advanced tab, they use the same values as bsnes v019, IIRC.
  • When pressing enter (or spacebar on Linux) on the input config panel, the dialog pops up and closes right away assigning that key. I have no easy way to fix this, since I can´t poll the realtime status of those keys on Linux to wait for them to clear before showing the input capture window. It would really be immensely useful to be able to do that.
  • Linux with ati driver requires you to move the window one time to make the image visible ... I have no idea why this is needed. nv and nvidia drivers work fine. Use the gtk renderer if you don´t like the chroma blending that using YUY2 mode requires.
  • Linux port does not focus properly to panel list when opening config screen.
  • Config file still saves to startup working directory, rather than the user folder. Still planning to work on that.
  • UI is still pretty ugly on Windows, but overall it´s not too bad. Looks beautiful on Linux, though ... maybe if I could find a way to enable theme support for Windows. I tried making a .manifest file and using mt, and setting WINVER + _WIN32_WINNT to 0x0500, none of those did anything.
  • Cheat code editor has not been reimplemented yet. Really the last major thing holding back a new release, but the above are pretty important, too.

Let me know if anything else major pops up.

Related links:
[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]

Zuletzt bearbeitet von creaothceann am 30.05.2007, 17:29 Uhr, insgesamt ein Mal bearbeitet 

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
blackerkingOffline
Titel: SNES: bsnes v0.19 - WIP 40  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.05.2007, 00:15 Uhr
Bescheißermeister

Seit wann benutzt AEP Rapidshare als Download Mirror? Confused

creaothceannOffline
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 30.05.2007, 01:09 Uhr
Emu Author

Sorry, das ging am schnellsten. Smile Kann ja ggf. geändert werden.

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024