Yamagi Quake II ist ein erweiterter Client für Quake II.
Yamagi Quake II is an enhanced client for Quake II.
Yamagi Quake II version 7.41
was released. Changes are:
- Some bugfixes to HTTP downloads introduced in 7.40.
- Fix several crashes when loading savegames in coop.
- Fix some out of memory aborts when loading maps with a lot surfaces.
- Allow autodetection of the desktop resolution. Set ‘r_mode’ to ‘-2’ to enable that. (by Denis Pauk)
- Several fixes to the OpenGL 3.2 renderer. Some dynamic lights were missing, for example for most explosions. Stencil shadows were broken under some conditions. Performance was bad with the AMD driver under Windows. Intel Ivy Bridge didn’t work. Under some conditions lights were too bright.
- Add an optional fix for lighting problems in maps that misuse sky surfaces for interior lighting. Set ‘gl_fixsurfsky’ to ‘1’ to enable it.
- Another bunch of timing fixes. The game should now hold the framerate under all conditions, even with crappy Windows GPU drivers.
- The quake2.exe wrapper forces the Quake II window into focus. This prevents Quake II starting in background.
[ Weitere Remakes und VMs ]